Ellen Show

The next morning Phoenix was shaken awake. It was her dad. 

"Hi, Dad," Phoenix said as she sat up. 

"Hi, sweetheart. I'm sorry I couldn't come to the premiere with you yesterday." Baek-Hyun said softly. 

"It's okay. I know you had to work. Is mum here too?" 

"No, she working." 

"Okay." 

"I need to talk to you about some things. Why don't you get ready while I'll order breakfast." Baek-Hyun ordered while helping Phoenix get off the bed. Phoenix nodded and rushed off to get ready for the day. 

-30 minutes later--

"Do you know how your album was released a few weeks ago?" 

"Yeah, what about it?" 

"You've been invited to perform at some awards shows and talk shows. Here, in America, and in Korea." 

"Really?" 

"Yes, you have a lot of time to prepare for those so don't worry." 

"Okay."

Phoenix went and grabbed her things then they left for her schedules. She spent the day doing promotions for Harry Potter. 

-A few days later--

Phoenix was back in America filming for Grey's. When she wasn't on set she was at photoshoots or interviews. She got invited to be on Ellen. She got to set early. Her stylists did her hair and makeup. She changed into the outfit she was given. 

"Please help me welcome my next guest, ou've seen her on my show her whole life, Phoenix Bang

"Please help me welcome my next guest, ou've seen her on my show her whole life, Phoenix Bang." 

Phoenix came onto the set making sure to smile and wave at the audience as she walked towards Ellen. Ellen gave her a quick hug as the audiences cheered. 

"Hello, Phoenix." 

"Hi, Ellen." 

"I look forward to having you on my show everytime."

"Thank you." 

"You have been very busy since we last saw you. You were here for Twilight with some of the cast members. You've continued to act in Gray's Anatomy, Heartland and Downton Abbey for example. You're latest movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 had the biggest premiere in UK history and much more." 

"I guess, I have been a little busy." 

"You released an album reasently. You're even credited as a songwriter. How much were you apart of the process and how did that come about?" 

"Well, a family friend caught me singing a song I wrote for fun. He said I should record and release the songs after reading and listening to what I had done." 

"This family friend, he knows about song writing?"

"Yes, he's a songwriter himself. At my parents entertainment company in Korea, I have my own studio. I take a lot of different lessons so as of right now I can record some simple songs. I worked on the songs with other songwriters and producers." 

"You have two boys dancing with you in the music video's. Who are they?" 

"They are my friends and duet partners, Rocky and Chris." 

"They are very talented. They dance with you on your new show, Dance Moms."

"Yes, they do."

"Do you really choreograph the dances or do they just say you do?" 

"I really do choreograph the routines." 

"Can you show us one of your dances?" Ellen handed her a pair of pointe shoes.

"Yes, of course." 

Phoenix quickly put on the poite shoes then she walked over to the clear space on the set and gets into position. 

After she dances, Ellen was over to her as the crowd cheers.

"Wow! Phoenix Bang everyone! We have more to talk about so come on back." 

After being given the all clear, Phoenix walks over to the fans, signs a few autographs and talks to them before going back to the seats. 

"I'm here with Phoenix. That was an amazing dance. Did you choreograph it or did some else choreograph it? Do you have a choreographer?" 

"I did choreograph that dance. I do have a choreographer, Miss Cindy Xiao. I post videos on my YouTube channel that has dances that she choreographed. She's also my main dance teacher. She travels with me." 

"That's amazing. She must be very dedicated to travel with you."

"She is." 

"We can have you and your friends perform your dances. We'll organise it." 

"That would be amazing. Thank you!" 

"Phoenix Bang everyone!" 

Phoenix went back stage. Phoenix later performed one of her songs from her album before leaving. 

-A few days later-- 

Chris and Rocky flew out to LA so they could perform on Ellen. They spent two days practicing, they got the opportunity to perform in 5 episodes- two duets each and the trio they did. Phoenix loved having them with her in LA. They stayed at her house with their parents. 

In between, rehearsing and filming for Ellen they filmed for their YouTube channels. They filmed dances and silly videos as well. Just having fun. 

She spent the rest of the break filming. Phoenix continued to model for many high-end brands and wear their products in her videos on her YouTube channel. She continued to take dance lessons at different studios and with Miss Xiao. 

-A few weeks later--

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but you have to continue to be on Dance Moms." 

"Why? I hate it." 

"You love to dance." 

"I do, I guess. Why can't I go to SAB or another dance academy? Why can't I go? You and Mum always push me to dance, to do better, and to do more." Phoenix said while playing with her food.

"I'm sorry, but the contract has been signed. You have to whether you like it or not."

"I didn't even want to do it in the first place! All you two care about is yourselves!" She got up and ran to her room. 

(A/N: Sorry this is short it's a filler chapter. I've started to work on season 2.  I'm planning at the moment. I keep changing my mind. I will be including readers suggestions. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas or a lovely weekend.)