Jill's on the Rampage

After last week's competition, Athena got a phone call from her family in Korea, her father is sick and she needs to go to Korea asap. 

Athena: Phoenix, sweetheart. 

Phoenix: Yes, mum. 

Athena: my father is sick and I need to go see him at the hospital. 

Phoenix: Can I go with you? 

Athena: No, you have to stay here. I'm going to fly to Korea tonight. When I get there your father and I are going to see him in the hospital. 

Phoenix: Why can't I go with go? I want to see him too. 

Athena: I'm sorry but you have to stay here. You have the first show of your tour after the competition. You and Chloe will be flying out straight to LA after the awards. 

Phoenix: Okay. Is grandad going to be okay? 

Athena: I don't know but I will keep you updated. You'll be staying with Christie and Chloe. Go pack your things. 

Phoenix nodded and went to pack while she was crying. 

*

Athena dropped a sad Phoenix at the Lukasiaks before going to the airport. As soon as Phoenix got into the house, Christie brought her into a hug. Phoenix cried for a while before the girls went into Chloe's room. 

-Pyramid--

  Abby: Ladies, let's go, come on! 

Phoenix was the last one in the room. 

Abby: What's with the shoe?

Jill: I didn't think you'd mind. I'm on my toes. 

Is she serious? 

Abby: The floor is $68.000. All right. First, I want to talk about last week. I must say I'm a little disappointed. We were just outdanced. It's that energy level. You can't have a bunch of slugs out onstage. This weekend we will be attending Dance Explosion, in Secaucus, New Jersey. Gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now. I'm gonna start with the pyramid. And first... I have Kendall. Kendall, I thought you did a nice job. You're here because your mother is way too needy. 

Jill: Abby, that's ridiculous. 

Abby: "Why isn't she doing a solo?" " Why isn't she doing a duet?" "Why doesn't she have a special part?" 

Jill: And that's needy? That's inquisitive. Why doesn't she have a solo? 

Is it not obvious?

Jill: You're punishing her for something I did.

Abby: Bingo! There you go! Moving on. Nia, once again, I need to see energy. 

Phoenix stop listening she was worried about her granddad. She was trying to stop herself from crying. 

Abby: On top of the pyramid is Phoenix. You blew me away during your solo. I am very proud of you. You've improved through your own hard work and dedication. Well done! But why do you look like you're about to cry? Where's your mother?

Phoenix: My grandad is sick. My mum is in Korea so she can see him in the hospital. 

Phoenix starts to cry as she talks. The producers make sure to zoom in on Phoenix and capture her crying.  They also made sure to capture everyone's reaction. Most in the room were shocked that Phoenix showed more emotion. Abby gestured for her to come forward. She gave Phoenix a hug. Phoenix went back into the line, Chloe gave her a hug the Phoenix wiped her tears. First place is Mackenzie.