➵ "Levi" **

some smut will be present in this chapter hence the ** in the title whenever there is  smut that will be in the title. I will indicate with ** where in the chapter incase you would like to skip the next few paragraphs other than that let's get back to the story.

This chapter will also be dealing with grief as well!
_____

It was a sunny day within the walls, despite the booming headache you have you decided Lily needed a peaceful day that didn't deal with Titians or hiding from government officials.

You both were walking around the city market hand in hand like a mother and daughter. "You've been quiet all morning Lily." you mention.

"I had a dream." Lily replies. She continues to look straight ahead not really showing emotion.

"Bad or good?" You ask trying to get more out of her.

"I saw mommy." Lily stops walking, you nearly let go from her random stop.

You sigh and bend down to her level and look the 6 year old. "What was the dream about?" I ask.

"She was smiling...she was happy. She was running in a field of her favorite flowers-"

"Lilies" you both say at the same time.

"Now that I think about it, it is her birthday." You say.

Lily sniffs and wipes away her tears. "Why don't we go to the flower shop." You suggest and pick Lily up.

With a few minutes of walking, you and Lily pick out white lilies and make your way to the scout memorial near the center of town.

You bend down and give Lily 3 flowers for her to place. "Don't worry I'll be right here, take all the time you need."

Lily nods and walks to a plaque, you notice it has all the name of the rest of your squad. You weren't next to Lily but still close enough to hear everything she says.

"Hi mommy, I saw you in my dreams you let me know that your okay. I'm glad your happy and not in pain. Auntie Y/N is doing so well even though like you said she has a hot head." She giggles.

I roll my eyes and smile slightly.

"But I miss you, I miss your stories you would tell me. I miss your laugh it was really goofy. I wish you were here but I'm okay, because I want to become a scout like you and help people like you did. Happy birthday." She places the flowers and walks back over to me.

You had no idea she wanted to be a scout. Ypu won't ask about it now but it will be a conversation for later.

It was your turn, you grabbed the rest of the flowers and look at the names on the plaque. All of Kane squad was there, you sigh as this black hole gut feeling of pain and guilt rush over you.

Breathing in and out you place the flowers one by one for each team member. This was the first time you grieved them fully since they passed.

"Im sorry." You say shakily and sigh holding back tears.

As you get up you turn around to see Erwin standing with Lily.

"Cross, we need you." Erwin says.

——————

"Why am I never involved when you bastards make plans" You groan annoyed and wipe your face.

You were in a room with Levi, Erwin, Hange, and others looking at a syringe filled with fluid. Levi was avoiding obvious eye contact, last nice was sexually intense even for you. You didn't know what came over you last night but you don't want it to happen again, especially in this time.