10 friendship

Friendship is the sweetest form of love , so when I say I'll be your friend till the end , it's just as saying I'll keep you in my heart till it's very last beats. All over these years I had a lot of memorable friends that made my life more mesmerising .A friend is the one who accepts and loves the imperfect, flawed and messed up you.They are the one who will run to you even if you call them in the middle of the night.They love and accept you for who you are.You can share your darkest and deepest secrets with them without the fear of being judged.They stand with you through sunshine and storm, through thick and thin.They motivate you to become a better version of yourself and help you to face your fears.A true friend is the one who stays with you beyond any distance, time or words.Dear Best friend, I'm talking to you , yes you.. you will smile and not get offended when I insult you and then proceed to call me something even more offensive. You are that one person with whom I can be completely stupid with . No, we don't judge each other, but we judged others together. I will fight that creature who broke your heart.I am willing to through hell and back for you , no matter how much of an idiot you are, cuz I love you to the sun and moon . I'm your lost brother , Destiny makes us together❤I'll be always with you ..