13 Icyflower

The first time I saw her ,she looked so familiar , do I know her? some whispers told me I known her before ,maybe in another life . even if she was completely a stranger ,my soul recognised her from the first sight because she captured him with her magical eyes.Sometimes ,it was hard to express myself. whenever I talk to her, I get flustered .whenever I talk abt her to someone else I get tongue-tied.She's my heart on a human form! And as more the time passes , the more I fall for her..  I didn't feel her absence , cuz she was the drumer of my heart beats , and feeling her heartbeat drum a lullaby on my ears. She was always there .. here❤ Our friendship meant the world for me, but Icyflower ,sometimes..just sometimes! I wish u could look at me the same way. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then , will you realize how special you are to me? If I restarted all this from the very beggining ,when I saw a disney princess with a green beautiful dress. I'll just love her the same way and not regretting it even if it will hurt me one day.I'll hopefully remain a great friend for you like you have always been to me even at my lowest. Cuz you're special , an angel from another nation .. my imagiNation .A mermaid from another sea.. my fantaSea . You'll always be welcome in your warm home ; my heart..