1. Hello, Konoha

Y/N's POV

The sun is shining brighter today than usual, as if it is following my mood. And yes, finally, I have a chance to visit the famous Shinobi village—Konohagakure. I am here to pass the Chūnin exam and meet different Shinobis.

'Y/N, Are you ready for the exam?' Temari asks as we are walking along the streets of Konoha. Well, Temari has always been an older sister to me and is somehow fond of taking care of me.

'Yup, I'm excited to become a Chūnin!' Of course I'm ready, I've been waiting this for so long.

'What if our team eliminates yours in the first round?' Here's Kankuro, the cocky boy, just being himself.

'Kankuro, my team isn't that weak...Besides, I'm not a kid anymore.'

'We'll see.' He puts on his usual ironic face.

As we turn around the corner of an alley, a kid with blue and silver goggles surrounding his forehead bumps into Kankuro.

'Konohamaru!' A boy with spiked yellow hair in orange outfit shouts, as Kankuro grabs the poor kid who's supposedly called Konohamaru, making him dangling in midair.

'That hurts, little punk!'

'Put him down Kankuro, he only bumped into you accidentally!' I really hate his rude behaviours.

'Cut it off, you'll be scolded later.' Temari is apparently annoyed too.

The yellow-haired boy suddenly rushes towards Kankuro. Kankuro's slight finger movements made him trip backwards.

'Konoha's Genins are weaker than I thought.' Just as Kankuro attempts to punch the boy, a tiny rock flies out of nowhere and hits him.
We are surprised to see a teen with black hair and black eyes sitting on a tree, playing with a rock in his hand. 'What do you think you are doing in someone else's village?' His voice is cold, reminding me of the third member of Temari's team, who isn't here yet.

I see Temari blushing, but it's normal I guess. That boy on the tree is fine indeed.
'We're sorry... Come on Kankuro, Temari! Let's not cause any trouble.' However, Kankuro starts unleashing some of his bandages that he carries on his back.

'Kankuro, stop it.' He's here, speaking with that familiar voice, wearing his iconic red hair. He is standing upside down under a tree branch.

'P-please listen to me, Gaara. T-they started it first.'

'I'll kill you.' Gaara's deadly glares give everyone chills.

I turn to look at the yellow-haired with Konohamaru, two other kids and a pink-haired girl standing beside. I apologise guiltily, 'Sorry...'. He nods and seems to forgive us.

'G-Gaara...let's get going shall we?'

'Ok Y/N.' Gaara then starts to lead us to our temporary home.

Just as we are leaving, we hear a voice.
'Hey! You there, what is your name?'
We turn around and find the black-haired with blue tint staring at Gaara.

'H-huh? M-Me? Temari blushes again and puts one hand above her chest.

'He's asking Gaara...' I look at her with confusion and catch her embarrassed face slip.

'I'm Gaara of the Dessert. I'm curious about your abilities too. What's your name?'

'Uchiha Sasuke.' My brain somehow blanks out after hearing this name.

Gaara, Kankuro, Temari and I are now heading to our destination. 'Uchiha Sasuke...This name sounds familiar...' I murmur.

Temari looks at me, 'Uchiha is a clan with members notable for their kekkei genkai Sharingan. That's why it's familiar to you.'

'No, I mean the name Sasuke.'

'Uchiha was once the most powerful clan of Konoha, until the massacre happened. That Sasuke seems to be a rare survivor and that may be why you've heard of his name.' Kankuro quotes. I nod with agreement, although there are still some doubts.

———————————————————————

We settle down to meet Gaara team's teacher—Baki sensei. 'Y/N, I saw a grocery shop just a few streets away. You can go to buy some food and utensils now.'

'Oh...me? Ok, Temari are you coming with me?'

Temari looks away, 'uh...no, I'm staying here, sorry Y/N.'

'Welp, never mind I'm going by myself then.'
I look to Kankuro and Gaara but they all seem to avoid having eye contact with me. 'Something is definitely not right. Are they trying to hide something from me?'
Reluctantly, I open the door and walk out alone.

Baki sensei said the grocery shop is a few streets away only, but I'm already lost within 5 minutes. Just as I walked pass a ramen place, the yellow-haired I met this morning appears in front of me. He grins and waves, 'Hi there!'

'Hello.' I smile back.

'Do you need some help?'

'Oh I'm finding a grocery shop.'

'I know where it is. Follow me!' He walks in the opposite direction from where he was heading to.

'Thanks! And I'm sorry about this morning...'

'It's ok, and It's my pleasure to help you! What is your name by the way?'

'I'm L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you!'

'I'm Uzumaki Naruto, the future Hokage! Nice to meet you too Y/N-Chan!'

On our way, we chitchat like new friends do. I really enjoy our little hang out. Naruto brings me to his favourite ramen place—Ramen Ichiraku. The ramen there tastes so good and he even offers to pay for me. He also introduces me to different places of Konoha.

'Y/N, why does your team have four members?' Naruto asks after we finished our meals.

'They are not my teammates.'

'Huh? Where are your teammates then?'

'...I just decided not to join my teammates...'

Naruto looks at me curiously. I look away and start a new topic.

It is already dawn when I go back to the apartment. My teammates and I are ready to spend our first night in Konoha.

So this is my first day in Konohagakure, nothing thrilling but Gaara's team seemed to have trouble getting along with the Genins here. I know they are also trying to bury the truth of something away from me. On the other hand, I met a new friend Naruto, who's helpful and talkative. He will also participate in the Chūnin exam. I wonder who I'll meet next and what will happen in the exam.

Author's Note (A/N)
Hello my dear readers~
I hope you all enjoyed reading Chapter 1 of Untold. Each of the following chapters may also be around 1000 words.
Feedbacks and suggestions are highly appreciated ^^
Feel free to ask me any questions. Please do leave a vote and follow me if you like this story!!