5. Our Team's Fate

Naruto and I are standing opposite each other with about two metres in between. Gonku and Onami stand behind me as we form a triangle. Sasuke and Sakura form a triangle with Naruto in the same way too.

'Are you ready?' Naruto says in a stern look. I nod and tighten my body, wishing not to have the opposite scroll of them.

'Now!' We reveal the scrolls in our hands at the same time. I nervously look at their scroll.
'Heaven. Thank goodness we got heaven too!'
My nerves relax at once.

'Hurray! We don't have to fight, Y/N Ch-...'
A fist punches Naruto in his face and falls to his knees.

'Gonku what are you doing! Dumbhead!' Onami and I rush towards to stop Gonku from attacking Naruto.

'I-I'm so sorry Naruto! I'm afraid we can't stay together any longer, good luck to your team!' I yell white using all my strength to bring Gonku under control.

Naruto gets up, 'Never mind Y/N-Chan, see you late, bye!' Then their team runs off.

Onami and I release Gonku as we make sure Team 7 is out of sight.
'Are you guys nuns?!' Gonku shouts at us.

'Gonku! Please don't always try to cause troub-...'

I was slapped in my face before I could finish my sentence, it hurts.

Onami simply walks away as if he's blind.

'...'
A terrible silence runs through our team.
Can't believe our team is that worse.

In the following day, our team stayed silent and did not share any supplies with each other. We found our own foods and water, fought the horrible creatures alone.

———————————————————————

It is the third day of our second exam, but things are not getting any better. The three of us are roaming around the forest aimlessly.

'Welp, the first day was lowkey the first ever time we've talked so much to each other, even though it turned out to be arguments again...'
I surely thought our 'team' could become a real team in the survival exam. However, Onami and Gonku didn't show interest in it.
I gave up my hopes on amending our relationships, and was fully disappointed by their repulsive inner side.
Onami-selfish, Gonku-unreasonable.

Suddenly, a familiar voice appeared, 'Y/N.'
I turn my head around.

'Temari!!' My day is brightened up, the Three Sand Siblings are here! I run towards them and smile, 'Finally you guys are here. What have you guys been up to?'

Kankuro asks, 'Has your team get the opposite scroll yet?'

'No...'

'Y/N is back to her owners' arms!' Gonku says sarcastically as he walks to us with Onami.

Everyone furiously glares at the two of them. This had happened many times before, but none of us had ever fought with them as Baki-Sensei told us not to do so.

However, Gaara's anger towards them seems to have topped over Baki-Sensei's words, 'Mind your attitude, Gonku.' To everyone's surprise, Gaara reaches out his right hand and starts to activate his sand. It is on the ground slowly separating into half, moving towards each of my teammates.

'You're telling me off? Haha, what an idiot! I don't care if you're Kazekage's adoptive son or not! Now stop that sand!' Gonku shouts.

'Dumbhead...'

'...St-Stay calm...Gaara...'

'They deserve to die, Y/N.' The sand is getting closer and closer to them.