Greetings

POV: 3rd
After two long tedious days, the newest member of Perfection Island arrived with their many boxes. They spent the majority of the day unpacking, it wasn't until the afternoon, did they stop. After letting out a satisfied sigh, they spent a good chunk of the day introducing themselves to each of the villagers. As Melody would put it in their private letter to their family back at home:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I hope you both are doing well, it's nice to be talking to you again now that I have a formal address again. I arrived safely at the island and I'm unpacking.
Currently, I've made a few friends and I have some great plans when it comes to expanding the house and the garden I'm gonna make. The resident representative (John) said it's fine if I start a garden as long as I don't go past the marks he put for me for my property line. He is a little shy.
Everyone here is so friendly, when I walked out of my house, I have must looked incredibly exhausted because I bumped into this really sweet pig girl (Agnes) who immediately offered to take me to this really nice outside sitting area to relax. While we were sitting two villagers walked up to us (Lily and Graham). They didn't stay for long because apparently they had plans, but it was nice to meet them. We talked for a little bit about golf and when I got more energy, I decided to explore around. The first person I met was named Chops he said he was sadly a little too busy today to talk to me, but he seemed OK.
Then, I bumped into a really nice cat and squirrel (Raymond and Marshall) and they told me about this really cool coffee place in the museum. Apparently this island has a really cool museum! It has a insectarium and aquarium too! There was also a really nice gorilla lady named Rocket. She says she's a part of a superhero larp group and, although they've moved things online, will sometimes meet up for sessions. They invited me to join them some time. I also met this really nice bear named Barold, turns out he's really into gaming. He help fix my laptop, turns out I had too many tabs open and that's why it's been so slow.
The only villager who I didn't seem to get along with was this one bear named Curt. I don't know what I did to upset him, but he just kept staring me down and when I got too close, he just told me to watch it. I was reassured that it probably wasn't my fault because he's usually grouchy but still...
   Anyways write me back whenever you can and tell me how Dan's doing in college.
Yours Lovingly,
Har 💖

POV: John
                             I waited all day for the newest villager to open her door so that I could come inside and visit, but she kept it locked. I completely missed her leaving because I found her on the complete opposite side of the island. That's when I saw her, talking to Barold of all things.
                            Her skin was nearly as dark as 80% dark chocolate and her hair is a grayish white. Her hair was pulled back into two long braids and she wore a shirt that read, "Born Beautiful". Clearly it was a custom made tie-dye shirt, you could see the imperfections like fingerprints. Most striking of all she had gray eyes. When she looked at me, she gave me a big smile, and walked over waving the creep goodbye.
                            "You must be John everyone in town has said a lot of things about you!"
                            "Good things I hope?"
                            "Of course," she paused for a moment before awkwardly asking me, "So as the island representative if I wanted to do something to the landscape I would have to ask you first since you represent the majority of the town, right?"
                            "Yes is there something you want to change about the land you live on?" I was already concerned, but then I remembered that she likes plants so this might just be about a garden.
                            "I was thinking about making a garden and I didn't know how much land I was allowed to take up." There it is.
                            "Of course I'll put down some markers so you know how much area you can use. If you show that you can keep up a garden for a long enough period of time, I'll let you use the unused space around the island to plant some of your plants. There could be a little bit more greenery around here," I watched how the smile formed on her face and she practically hugged me, but restrained herself. Thankfully I must add, her green shirt was covered in dust and dirt. I hope she improves her hygiene after today. I hope she's not like a hippie, at least the type of hippies that don't shower.
                            "Thank you so much maybe we can hang out tomorrow although I did make a few plans with everyone I've met so far. Either way see you around!"
                            I waited for her to leave before continuing on my mission I've been noticing Graham and Lily have been spending more and more time together and I'm suspicious.