Day 2 - Rising Concern

POV: Tom Nook
"Things are escalating, I'm worried that it's going to start getting deadly if we don't do something about it," my old friend said quietly as she sipped on her coffee. I admit this is the first time in years that I've had to deal with a situation like this, I had gone out of my way to try to look into the backgrounds of most of my clientele for these island packages. I sipped on my tea as I leaned into my chair. It was such a lovely day today, it was a shame that this was the topic of discussion.
"I'm sure that this is most likely a bunch of pranks gone wrong and we simply need to have a firm talking to whoever's responsible," of course I was lying. I simply was trying to keep her calm. At this point, I'm gonna start probably investigating this, some of the clientele are pretty young and weak if this is a genuine threat, than it needs to be addressed now. "Oh I hope so you don't think it's John doing this, do you?"
I did not want to think it was either, but the reality of the situation is this perpetrator is human shaped and unless the person is wearing a human costume and trying to frame him, that it's most likely him. He had always been such a reliable and good customer, let alone citizen. I could tell that he didn't enjoy the company of some of the other villagers on the island, but I wouldn't describe him as outright grouchy. If he's doing this because he wants Graham off the island maybe there's a way to peacefully resolve this without having to get the law enforcement involved or ask him to leave the community. After investing so much time and energy into this island that its property value had quadrupled simply by his presence, it feels wrong to just kick him out.
"Mr. Nook?" She snapped me out of my train of thought, I must've been zoning out. "Sorry, where were we in the conversation, this tea is very good?" I gave her a very innocent look and then she simply took a big sip of her coffee, "I guess nothing else, but I did want to ask if I should make an announcement to let everyone know that no matter how this is unacceptable behavior?"
For the sake of the island rating decreasing from 4 to 3, "I do not think that's necessary for now." After that we enjoyed our nice hot drinks, but as we did, I turned my head to see John holding a shovel who simply waved at me.

POV: 3rd
                                  On the opposite side of the island, Harmony continued to spend time with her neighbors. This time she decided to spend some time with Lily and Agnes, a "girls day," they called it. Outside of the small businesses that made their home on the island there weren't a lot of female inhabitants of the island. They had started the day at Agnes's house, although none of them had particular interest in fashion, they decided to start off the day trying on on each others clothes. After getting a good laugh at how completely different each of their sizes were when it came to clothes, they decided to go out and jokingly pick each other out an outfit. So the three of them decided to head to the Able Sisters'.
                                   However, they didn't quite make it there in time before they bumped into John who was digging up a fossil nearby. He smiled and waved at them, "Good morning ladies, how are you all doing today?"
Lily's voice chimes like bells, "Oh I'm doing really good today, you seem like you're in a better mood!" Agnes then followed through, "Good to see that you're no longer sow grumpy, piglet. You haven't been acting like yourself lately.
"Sorry about that I guess I was a little stressed lately, I see that you guys are busy hanging out today so I'll hang out with you guys tomorrow. Hey don't forget to donate to the bridge so we can finally get that done." He gave a handsome smile before looking at Harmony with admiration, "I hope your second day on the island goes well. There's been some terrible stuff going on lately, I've heard."
                                  Harmony nearly fainted from shock, this was not the man she had met a few days ago. He had seemingly completely changed personality, he was outgoing and friendly. "Oh I am having fun, thank you. Maybe you can come over and have tea with me some other day... Oh thank you for the flowers!"
"Oh I forgot I done that... I simply thought I could give you some spare flowers that I bred recently, I'm not particularly good at it..."
After that the conversation basically dropped off as the girls continued into the store. John then immediately headed to the museum to drop off his fossil to Blathers, while he was at the museum he bumped into Chops. "Well well well, Zoink, if it isn't my dear lost friend John. It's been so long my friend," John rolled his eyes aggressively as he continued out the door, but Chops simply followed him. "Did you hear those terrible rumors? Someone is harassing that hamster, Graham."
John put on a very light polite smile, "I had heard something bad was going on, but I did not know it was exactly happening to Graham." As soon as he was done stating his statement he moved forward, he thought Chops was a very ugly fellow, but he hated Graham more and once Graham leaves he would plan to get rid of Barold. After that, then Chops would be dealt with he reminded himself.