Chapter 1: Day 1

POV: Harmony
                                I was taking another buttery bite of my morning pancakes when I heard someone knock at my door. It was early morning and I had just managed to scrap together something to eat. I desperately needed to buy some groceries. I knew if I wanted anything that wasn't grown on the island, I was going to have to order it ahead of time, but I forgot.
                                 "Come on in," I told the person on the other side of the door, "I am eating at the moment so sorry ahead of time." Suddenly my door swung open and it was John.
                                 I waited for him to say something, but he never really did. He sort of just looked around my house at my furniture and personal items, not touching anything just staring. I heard something under his breath, something along the lines of "Cottagecore." Eventually I couldn't help, but say something, "So do you like my house?"
                                "It is a good aesthetic, I enjoy it, yes. Your new outfit is very different from the last one."
                                "Oh yeah that tie-dye shirts just something my family made for me before I left and I usually wear it as pajamas or when I'm doing some hard-core construction. This is definitely my style." His rather neutral expression shifted into a small smile, "Duly noted. Do you want any recipes for DIYs, I have a bunch I don't need?"
                                 "Oh yes actually, I would really like that! I love that you guys craft most of your stuff here on the island!"
                                  "I set up the perimeter for your garden and I'll be dropping off the recipes later in the evening, until then have a nice day. If you need me, I'll be working on terraforming the island a little bit and I'm gathering resources. I already did my morning weeding..." I nodded and he quickly left. What a strange person.
                                   I did enjoy a lot of gardening in the morning, I managed to plant some of the flower seeds that I brought over. To my surprise, he must've already dropped off some flowers because there were already to plant into the ground on the side of my house.
                                   After I was done, I decided to stop by Graham's place, I hadn't gotten a good chance to speak to him yet so I thought today might be a good day. After the second knock, I heard him, "You can come in." Entering the home I was quite surprised at what I saw half of his room was just computer equipment and the other half was cardboard. And as I looked around the room, I saw that Barold was there. "Oh hey guys, what are you guys up to? I hope I'm not disturbing anything. I just wanted to stop by because I didn't think I got a chance to talk to you much yesterday, Graham."
                                   "Oh yeah me and Lily were talking about this new book that she got. Then she came over to my place for a little bit to chat."
                                   "Oh do you two normally hang out?"
                                   "Well not all the time, Lily is basically friends with almost everyone on the island. Me and her normally just talk about our futures and stuff like that. So I'm really good at working on computers, like Barold over here, so we tend to work on projects together most of the time. But my real passion is writing! Lily is really good with calligraphy and she wants to be a professor in literature."
                                   I didn't expect him to go into so much detail, but I listen nonetheless, nodding my head slowly. I was honestly impressed my neighbors were so academic, "I see..."
                                   Graham sniffed the air around me, then said quite bluntly, "Hey, weird question for you. Did you take a shower today?" Barold looked up as I stared in horror, "I mean I would hope so she was really sweaty yesterday, she worked really hard unpacking her stuff. Honestly there's nothing better than a nice cold shower after a hard day of doing absolutely nothing, let alone working."
                                   I was completely dumbfounded by how forward these people are, but then Graham said something that made me a little bit more relaxed, "I was only asking because you smell like the shampoo my little sister likes using."
                                  "Oh yeah. I guess your little sister has good taste."
                                  Barold chimes in, "Speaking of which, how's your sisters?"
                                  "Oh Mellowdy and Coco is doing well. It's my youngest brother Marsh that I'm really worried about... So me and Barold were just done work so... Do you want to just play Smash Bros?"
                                   "Absolutely."

POV: Graham
                                   After my guests left, I decided to do a little strolling around the island with a good book. Unfortunately, I did not notice that I was being followed. By the time, I had noticed what was going on, I narrowly dodged out of the way of an ax being swung at me. I would've said he was an average height and average build, however he seem to be incredibly muscular. The way he swings his ax back-and-forth would easily split me in half. I can't see his face, he's hiding it behind a bandage wrap. And he's dressed in nothing, but rags.
                                 The complete psycho than drop the sign in front of my face that read the words, "Leave." I managed to run into my house and lock myself inside, watching as the stranger continue to put signs up around my house. A lot of them were slurs for us hamsters. They accuse me of being a creep of all things which is ridiculous.
                                  I have no idea why anyone would do this to me. There's only one other human in this village, it has to be John unless someone is visiting to this island just to screw with me. I mean I could've pissed someone off on an online match, but this seems a little intense and personal.
                                   I watched as the person death stared me until eventually he leaves.