Day 2 - A Pork named Chops

POV: 3rd
                                    Despite John's best effort, Chops continued to speak to him as he tries to just go home, "Yes yes, truly terrible things. I even heard that things were so terrible that that's the real reason Apple left."
                                    "Yes, very unsettling. Although I did find it interesting you really do think Apple left because of the things that were happening to Graham?"
                                     "Yes, if someone like me was the leader of this island, things would be very different. This culprit would've been caught by now." John had to stop himself from laughing as he excepted that Chops was simply going to follow him around and talk to him, "I wonder what he might've done to deserve such treatment, don't you?"
                                    "Other than the fact that he refuses to unpack and his house is basically just cardboard? Seriously it's a pigsty in there, you'll never catch me in a place like that." John had to hold back his laughter even harder at the complete and utter lack of awareness of that statement. As they continue to walk he thought about what he could do about the situation and then a wicked idea entered his head. He looked around to make sure no one had saw him walking with Chops, just possible deniability that they had went their separated ways.
When John eventually got to his house he unlocked the front door and gave Chops a small smile, "Hey speaking of homes, have you ever went to visit mine since I've seen yours before?"
Chops eyes lit up, he knew that John's close interpersonal circle was the only people allowed in his home. Blinded by the possibility that he would finally be able to get hammy with the island representative to finally move up in the world, he gladly said, "I would be honored, my dear friend."
John gave a very weary smile as he allowed Chops into his home. Despite his high expectations of the home, it wasn't incredibly outrageous or fancy, it just was neat tidy and well themed. Every room looked like it was designed perfectly and for that, Chops was impressed though he did wonder why someone so wealthy didn't invest in much more fancier equipment. Their first stop was the living room a very comfy casual place. Then the bathroom, the kitchen, then the bedroom, and finally the basement. All of the rooms looked very welcoming except for the basement which was left dark.
"Zoink, my friend. It is awfully dark down there, do you not have a light switch?" But John did not respond, he only approached Chops closer on the stairs. "Ah friend, it might not be safe to descend the stair..." But John moved forward. "Friend?" John did not stop. Chops' eyes got wider, "Fri-"

POV: Harmony
I woke up to the sound of someone at my door, the knocking was quiet and rhythmic. When I open the door it was John standing there, he had two plates of food, "Good morning I thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know each other, but more so I made us both breakfast." Slowly, but surely I blinked my eyes to adjust to the bright sun of the early morning. The plates were filled with a very beautifully made breakfast. Fluffy pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "Wow you did all of this for me... I mean sure you can come in..."
The breakfast was delicious the eggs were cooked to perfection, the pancakes were so buttery and the syrup just so rich, but oh the bacon. It is the best bacon I've ever eaten, "OK you have to tell me what brand of bacon you get. So what's it made of? Tofu, soy, eggplant, mushrooms, beets, tempeh?"
"It's actually from a very special shop I get special deliveries from once in a while. I may have overstocked my fridge with a bunch of meat alternatives this month so if you wanna come over for dinner you can help me get rid of some of it."
"Oh sure. Maybe we could have a dinner party with some of the others?"
"I don't know if I feel comfortable cooking for that many people, maybe a small selective dinner party would be better."
"Oh ok..." At first the silence was awkward, but then I began to realize something maybe John doesn't know that. He seems very content with silence and seems to be at his most calm and happy. Sometimes I wonder what the world looks like to him.
                                        Eventually he got up and asked me something I didn't expect. I figured he was about to leave, but now he asked me, "Would it be OK if I reorganized your storage? I noticed that you have some loose items on the floor and I get the feeling that you might've filled your storage in a way that made you feel as if you have no space left."
                                         "Oh... Ummm... I mean I guess..." I watched him sort through all my stuff and he somehow managed to make everything fit into storage, of course, he moved a few things out of storage and decorated my walls, but he has pretty good taste I'll give him that. Also he pointed out the fact that I should probably throw away or sell some of my items if I'm not going to be using them and I guess I have something else to do today now. But first I have a date with a certain squirrel and cat.