What are Revival Birds?

To put it simply, deceased people that have turned into Strange Birds

There are two types of Elden Avians: the born variant, and the dead variant.  They're basically the same, other then the born variant dosen't have powers ( I'll get into that later).

~~~----------~~~

How to recognize a Revival Bird commonly known as Elden avian

- Square (or rectangular) irises

- near the area of death wounds, bone joints will have a certain color laced in them (don't ask why. [I will probably go in depth later]).

- No feet, just talons that correspond with the bird they're based off of.

-How they get this way is by getting their soul trapped/possessed into something. They gain a power that usually corresponds to whatever they were trapped or possessed in.(small note the areas laced with color will seep goo in response of power being used)

- Feathery tails can or can't be tail feathers.

- Short, never bigger then 5'10".

- Feathery :>

~~~----------~~~

Other facts about Elden Avians

The Mother of All sees the souls that are deceased, and if the souls are worthy enough they will be revived.  If not, well they're dead. The souls that are worthy will be given multiple challenges, they have no recollection of these challenges other than the fact that they happened.

Most of the Elden Avians have had pretty gruesome deaths. ( if you want to make an oc, make their backstory death gruesome >:]  if you want that is)

Some are based off of certain birds if you couldn't tell.

Most Elden Avian communities have been hunted down, or are currently being hunt down. Elden Avians in those communities had/have professions examples being: Wizard, Farmer, Hunter, Builder, etc.

If living far away from Magic areas they will need to go back and recharge their magic. Or the consequence can be dire....

《 please notify me if there is something later in the story that I did not go over or something is confusing other than that I hope you really enjoy this story :>

- woof
P.S these special quotations mean authors notes