chapter 6: What could go wrong?

《If I got something wrong abt the boomers please let me know.

Note to Future Grian: NEVER make a mess with gunpowder....

The two had spent over 5 HOURS cleaning up gunpowder and putting them in shulker boxes.

However 4 shulker boxes full of gunpowder could get you a lot of diamonds.....

Grian- "Scar, I might have and idea!" Scar was sitting on the floor petting Jellie who had found a good napping spot on Scars lap.

Grian pulled up his sleeve and press the top of his communicator. The holographic chat screen came up and he started typing in his offer in the chat to the other hermits.

________
Chat log

Grian> Would anyone like an amazing deal on 4 shulkers of gunpowder

ImpulseSV> Scar afked for so long you got 4 shulkers full?

BDoubleO100> we'll take your entire stock!

Keralis1> Bubbles, why do you need gunpowder?

ZombieCleo> He's Bdubs. Who knows why.

TangoTek> How much is it exactly?

Grian> 54 diamonds take it or leave it.

ImpulseSV> I'll pay the diamonds.  You can leave the gunpowder outside my base. Does that sounds good to you?

Grian> You can expect the Pesky Bird Delivery Services to arrive shortly.

XisumaVoid> Awh! Did I miss the bargain? :(

Keralis1> Don't worry Shashwami, Scar will probably over afk again. :)

GoodTimeWithScar> HEY! >:(

_____

Grian chuckles, and looked over to Scar who was angrily looking at Chat. Presumably at Keralis's message.

Scar- "I don't over afk all the time." >:(

Grian- "Well I better head out." Grian stood up and stretched his wings. "The Pesky Bird Delivery Service doesn't deliver itself."

Scar- ".... Wait I thought it did?" Little did Scar know he would never find out, for Grian was already gone.

Scar just sat there, Jellie in his lap happily purring and him being very confused and still angry at Keralis.

《No there will not be a continuation of what happend. Other then it got a little explosive.

-Wolf