chapter 1: Scars NEVER leave

* Some time during season six *

Grian was still in the bottom floor of his base trying to figure out how to sell the mansion, that was until he heard the spamming of fireworks.

Eventually looking up to see Scar who was trying not to hit the walls.
He eventually landed right next to Grian and shouted at the top of his lungs

Scar- "GRIANNNNN"

Grian- * sigh* " I'm right here Scar, you don't have to shout"

Scar- " oh I know its just, I might be on to something!" Scar gave Grian a very mischievous smile

Grian- " And that something is...." he gestured Scar to go on

Scar- "I know your TRUE species and you thought you could hide it from me" Scar crossed his arms waiting for Grian's response

Grian crossed his arms back fluffing up his feathers as he did so.

Grian- "oh yeah, prove it" Grian tiptoed to be at Scar's height which, hurt him because currently he was wearing shoes. Talons and the shoes do not work together.

Scar- "..."

Grian- "..."

The two we're currently in a very silent staring contest trying to intimidate each other, but of course it's failing horribly and this is the point where Scar realizes-

Scar- " .. oh wait I don't have any proof do I "

Which of course sends Grian into a fit of laughter almost making him fall on the floor

Scar- "h-HEY. LoOk I jUsT HavEN't tHouGHt tHAt fAr AheAD YeT.." Scar blushed at his mistake. He was now starting to sink into himself.

Grian who before was laughing like a madman was now trying to calm himself down.

Grian- " hA- Scar y-you - hAhA pfft don't-T hAve- HAh PRoOf- HahA-" at this point Grian couldn't contain his laughter and absolutely lost it.

Scar- " w-Well fine then. I'll be back later WITH proof and if I'm correct you have to tell the truth" Scar put his hands on his hips.

He's trying to get Grian to crack and tell the truth, but he just looks like a kid at the store trying to get his mom to buy candy.

Grian, after finally calming down- "What was the species you thought I was?"

Before Scar could answer the question he was already spamming rockets and out the door.

Grian just stood there looking at the door hoping that Scar wasn't right, that instead he actually thinking he some kind of other avian.

He looked at his still very ruffled up wings and sighed to himself. He really wants to sell that mansion before the end of the season.

Preening his wings a tiny bit he eventually flew out out the door to the shopping district.

《Don't worry we'll get to the good part sooner or later hang in there frens.

If you couldn't tell Grian is based off a red macaw y'know the rainbow bird in Minecraft.

-Woof