I'm Here!

Amanda and i swapped work emails and parted ways. I was taken to my hotel by a taxi. The driver spoke english, not good English but enough. I've been told coming here its very easy to get scammed so if you can speak french, talk to people in that.

I chose a hotel that wasn't too close to main attractions. I'm not a fan of busy and noisy places. Although Paris is that, I'm glad to be here. The hotel i'm at is Le Meurice . Its gorgeous and fair bedrooms, and not too far or too close to the main part of Paris.

I was welcomed by a woman, she showed me to my room and it was pretty big just for one person. She quickly left for me alone to unpack and explore my room and  It was amazing. It had a huge bathroom, a master bedroom enough for a family of 4. I didn't expect the room to be this great.

It was around 8 am, still early, so i went back to sleep and set an alarm for 10. I wanted to have a breakfast down in the cafe and didn't want to be late. 

The cafeteria was huge and busy. Waiters walking everywhere and it was a place where you wouldn't expect it to be a hotels cafe. I ordered some coffee and a croissant. 

As soon as i ate i went to shower and though this may sound weird. That shower was one of the best I've ever had, I eventually left the hotel and made my way towards to Eiffel tower, up close you realise its just a huge piece of metal but there were many tourists around. I'm not surprised, after i viewed the tower it hit around 2 pm. I was going to go and get some lunch.