Body

I'll call the police. Maybe go for now, and you can see the police later so they don't get too suspicious?" I said, thinking what to do with a unconscious body in my  room.

"Good idea. After all we have you arm for proof." he said

"Thanks!" i replied.

After Andre left i called the police explaining the situation. I was scared explaining everything. But I just took a deep breath and started talking. 

The police called an ambulance and from that point me and Andre just watched until and officer came. He was talking in french and Andre was responding until he started talking about me.

"Et la dame ? Va-t-elle bien?" He asked                                                                                                                        

( And the lady? Is she okay? )

Before he could respond I spoke.

"Oui, je vais bien, j'ai juste mal au bras." i reponded, excited to see Andre's reaction.                              

( Yes i'm fine, i just have a sore arm. )

"Bon, je vous recommande de voir un médecin car cela semble profond." Said the police officer     

  ( Alright, i recommend you see a doctor because its sounds intense. )

"Oui, Merci!" I said

(Yes, thanks!)

"You can speak French?? He asked 

"Yup, I learned a while back" I responded 

"It's not a easy language to learn, I'm surprised." He explained 

"I know you are" I said while smirking.

We watched while the ambulance took the woman away, since it was a hotel there was a lot of commotion and rumors around, and i didn't prepare for this. Police found out that Amanda left the hotel 3 hours ago. Obviously they didn't know whether she was involved or not, but when i put the puzzle together, who else did i know who was staying at this hotel?

"Well, that was day." said Andre, breaking the silence.

"Indeed, it did not go how i planned it at all." i replied 

"Well, i'm gonna head to my room now." he said

"Your room?? You mean you stay here??" i asked

"Uh for now. While i'm trying to find a place." He explained.

Huh, i didn't want to ask anymore questions. But it was strange the fact he was staying in the hotel.

"I'll come and check up on you in the morning, you should eat and get some rest." He said

"Yeah, thanks." I said

He left my room closing the door behind him. Was he who he really said he was?