Letting Loose?

Today was the day, i could feel it! I first went out in the morning for a walk, to keep fit. It was breezy but not too cold. When i got back i showered, missed the breakfast timetable at the hotels cafe so i had to make my own. Cold eggs. Not quite what i had in my mind.

i took a 30 minute power nap to hear a banging on my door...

"Hello??" I said frustrated

"Open the door." said a voice. It sounded like a woman and she did not sound happy.

I didn't remember ordering room service i thought to my self. But i opened the door to see a tall slim woman standing on the other side. She was wearing all black, the only thing that was colored was her dark red hair and lips.

"I think you'll let me in without problem, yes?" She has a strong french accent, it didn't look she was from this part of the country.

"Uh, how can i help you?" I said shocked but allured.

"Two words, mall and gun." she said

"I don't know what your talking about." I said. Deep down knowing what she was here for.

"Don't play dumb. It will only make me more mad." she said 

She started walking around my hotel room. Looking at every detail. Why did i let this woman in? How did she know where i was staying?

"You must have so many questions circulating in your mind. Let me tell you something."

She started walking toward me, every step making a noise with her tall heels. 

She whispered in my ear: "Don't trust anyone, even your friends." 

That's when it all hit me. Amanda.