059

BACK TO YURI'S warehouse they drove, the van's tires screeching as they came to a halt before the structure

BACK TO YURI'S warehouse they drove, the van's tires screeching as they came to a halt before the structure. Snow was steadily falling as they unloaded, apprehensive eyes shifting about for any armed men actively pursuing them.

However, the coast appeared to be clear, so they ambled towards the shed without interruption. "Heh, come on. This way," Yuri encouraged the group forward with a gesturing hand, his prompting receiving a warning in Russian from Dimitri in turn.

Even with the presumed threat, Yuri's response was taunting as he unlocked the padlock with his keys. "You were trapped in a cell with this dull man," he waved at the former guard in reference, "and you didn't take opportunity to smother him." The smuggler tittered at Hopper in disappointment before throwing the doors open.

Inside was not a plane per se, but some kind of aircraft none recognized. Still, Yuri sang his pleasure at the sight, arms thrown open in an embrace. "Beautiful, yes?" He simpered joyously, but his delight wasn't returned.

"Please tell me this is another poor joke," Murray glowered in irritation, his annoyance shared by the four lined up beside him.

Joyce's voice was heightened in frustration as she stepped forward and wafted her finger in accusation. "You said you had a plane," she fumed, slapping the pilot aggressively on the shoulder. "A plane!" She screamed, accompanied by another hit that's sound bounced noisily throughout the room.

"No, no, no," Yuri argued, taking a protective step back lest he receive more abuse. "I...I told you I could fly you home," he defended the obvious omission. "And Katinka can fly you home, little bird. She was named Katinka after my first lover. Katinka also had very beautiful, very round buttocks. Uh, mu...much like this," he announced, throwing himself on the nose of the machine, laughing wheezily.

Ana rolled her eyes at the cringeworthy display, leaning towards Dimitri to whisper, "I'd be on board if you shot him now," to which the disgraced guard seemed to consider the proposition for a moment before shaking his head begrudgingly.

"This cannot fly us to America," he stated instead.

"Why not?" Yuri shot back in offense. "As long as winds are not too strong and your military friends do not shoot us out of sky, we can make it to the coast," he explained as if it were simple. "There, while we refuel, we skin dip in ice cold water and wash off this muck. Then we fly her rest of the way. Happy ending."

For a beat, there was disbelieving silence, until Joyce broke it. "Okay, what is the furthest Katinka has ever flown?" She asked, and they watched Yuri draw open his mouth hesitantly.

"For me," he started carefully, intentionally avoiding five sets of skeptic stares. "She is still a virgin," he confessed to a cascade of exasperated groans. "Uh, not real Katinka. Goodness, no. That Katinka, no. But this Katinka, pretty much unspoiled. But I'm sure she will soar when given a chance. She just need little tuneup," he concluded before striding away from their indignant glares.