{Chaennie} - when you're sick

"Y/N, Jennie, I'm back!" Rosie yelled as she set foot in the bedroom

But Jennie quickly shushed her, placing her index finger against her lips before nodding down at you.

Your head was comfortably resting on Jennie's shoulder as you slept soundly.

Her fingers were running through your hair, pushing away any and all strands that cling to your clammy skin.

Neither of them is sure what you've come down with but seeing how sick you've been since early in the morning, they know it's most likely the flu.

You asked if they wanted you to sleep in the guest room or on the sofa so you wouldn't spread the sickness to either of your girlfriends, but they insisted you stay curled up to them instead.

But after spending the last few hours throwing up and running a fever, Rosé decided to go up and get you some medicine.

And that was why having two girlfriends was better than one. Because you hadn't been alone when Rosie left to go to the store.

Jennie was there to hold and comfort you, just as you needed.

"Has she slept the entire time?"

"I thought she was going to get sick again a few minutes after you left but thankfully, she didn't. She wanted me to cuddle her so I kept her close to me and she's been sound asleep for a while." Jennie explained.

"I got some medicine and some soup."

Rosie made her way to the bed all three of you share and with a kiss on your head, she looked at Jennie with curious eyes.

"Should I make her some soup?"

"She does need a little something on her stomach." Jennie sighed. "But you just got back so how about I go make it and you give her the medicine?"

Rosie nodded in agreement to Jennie's suggestion before Jennie shook your shoulder gently.

"Y/N? Baby girl?" Rosie softly spoke as she caressed your warm cheek.

"Wake up, darling," Jennie said.

They both watched you open your eyes and they felt a little relieved to meet your soft eyes as you looked from Jennie to Rosé.

"I went out and got you some medicine." Rosie grinned.

"Are you hungry?" Jennie asked.

You shook your head.

"Y/N, you have to eat a little something." Rosie sighed.

"We're worried about you," Jennie said. "If I make you some soup, will you please it? Even just a few bites?"

You didn't feel up to it at all.

But you could tell they were both so very worried about you.

So you agreed to eat a few bites of it.

"Okay." You agreed.

"Good. Will you sit up so you can take some medicine while Jennie goes to make you some soup?"

You whined because you had no energy.

But with their help, you did it.

"Be back in a few," Jennie said.

"You have some water?" Rosie asked and you nodded before looking at the nightstand, where Jennie had placed a cold bottle of water for you before you fell asleep.

Rosé grabbed it and held it for you to sip after she opened the box of medicine and pulled a couple of capsules out.

Putting them on your tongue, you swallowed them down with a few sips of water before closing your eyes.

"There you go, my love. That should help with your fever." She said.

Then, you looked at her with heavy and tired eyes.

So she pulled you into her arms to give you a big hug.

"I feel so sick." You mumbled. "I'm so hot and so tired and I'm so sick of vomiting."

"I know. I know you feel miserable and hopefully, that'll change soon. In a few days, you'll feel better as you recover. You know that Jennie and I are right here to take care of you."

You stared at her, watching as a small smile tugged at her lips.

"I know. I'm lucky."

"We're lucky," Jennie said from the doorway.

You both turned your heads to look over at her and you watched her walk to the bed, carefully carrying the soup with her.

"I'm not hungry." You whined.

"You said you'd eat a few bites. Please, sweet girl?" Jennie pleaded.

And although you were a little reluctant and afraid that you might get sick again, you gave in and let them take turns feeding you a few bites.

"Try and get some of the broth down. I know you said your throat was sore because of throwing up, so that might soothe it."

You did as Rosie said, taking a few spoonfuls of broth down before eating a few more bites and then pushing it away.

"I can't eat anymore."

They looked at the bowl, relieved to see that you ate more than they thought.

"That's okay, darling," Jennie said as she put the bowl down and then tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"You ate well." Rosie smiled.

"Good. You both owe me cuddles now."

They were more than happy to give you that.

So they both laid down and let you curl up however you wanted.

Since you fell asleep on Jennie's shoulder last, you decided to sleep with your head on Rosie's chest now.

You listened to her heartbeat while Jennie rubbed your arm and Rosie played with your hair, both of them giving you kisses to bring you a little extra comfort.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I love you both so much."

"It's what we're here for, baby," Jennie said, kissing your shoulder softly.

"We love you too, Y/N," Rosie said, smiling a little.

"More than you'll ever know," Jennie added, making your heart flutter a little as you drifted off to sleep with them close to you.