{LiSoo} - bullied (requested)

"Oh, there she is!" Lisa grinned as she and Jisoo turned their heads away from the tv. "There's our beautiful girl!"

You pulled your long sleeves down and faked a smile at your girlfriends as their eyes lit up.

"Hi, my love. How was your day?" Jisoo asked as a big smile tugged at her lips.

You, however, weren't smiling nor were your eyes as bright as theirs; nowhere near as bright.

You had a rough day at university today, although most days are rough for you at this point.

It's not anything new but it's still difficult to adjust to constantly being brought down by people you once hoped you'd become friends with, especially since it began to get worse today than before.

You can't remember the last time you smiled outside of your relationship with Jisoo and Lisa.

They're the only source of light and happiness you have these days. They're the loves of your life and you feel so lucky to have them.

However, that means that when you're not with them, you're unhappy because life is just so terrible right now.

"Fine." You lied. "The same as usual."

They didn't know the true meaning when you said that.

They thought it was only you saying your day was tiring and long, nothing more.

But they were wrong.

They just didn't realize that.

"Do you want to join us? We're watching a movie! It just started a few minutes ago. We can either fill you in on everything that's happened so far or we can restart it. It's your choice, sweet girl." Jisoo smiled.

"Sure." You said. "You can just tell me if it's not that far in. But I'm going to go change first."

You walked up the stairs without another word and you closed the door before going to the closet.

You grabbed one of your coziest sweaters and a pair of sweats.

Not only did you need the warmth and contentedness these particular clothes bring you sometimes, but you also needed to wear them to hide what you didn't want your girlfriends to see.

You stood in front of the mirror and took your clothes off, letting your shirt fall onto the floor first.

You tried to ignore your reflection. You know it's not a pretty sight considering how bruised you are and you don't want to see it and be reminded of the mental, emotional, and physical pain you've been put through.

But you couldn't resist the urge for too long and after your pants were on the floor too, you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw just how bruised you were.

You hung your head and tried to blink away the tears filling your eyes but one fell down your cheek as the words your bullies said to you today came back to your mind.

You sniffled before hearing the door creak open, followed by a gasp.

"Y/N? Oh my god, what happened!?" Jisoo asked as she rushed to you. "Where did all of these bruises come from?"

She gently grabbed one of your arms, looking closer at the bruises on them.

"I fell. That's all."

She scoffed as she let your arm go.

"You're not seriously lying to me right now. You fell? That's the oldest cover-up by people that have been hurt. Tell me how you got them."

You went quiet and closed your eyes, unsure of what to say.

Jisoo yelled for Lisa and quickly, she rushed up the stairs over the urgency in Jisoo's voice.

"Is everything okay?" She asked as she reached the bedroom.

But upon seeing the bruises on your body, she ran to you and Jisoo.

"How did this happen? Baby, are you okay?"

"She said she fell," Jisoo said as she began to feel a rush of emotions. "Fell, Lisa. You and I both know she didn't fall, right?"

Lisa wordlessly nodded her head before looking at you with sad eyes.

"Y/N, darling, please talk to us. Tell us how you really got these."

You tried to hold it back but everything you've gone through has hurt you so deeply and before you knew it, you began to sob uncontrollably.

"Oh, baby," Jisoo sighed sadly, pulling you into her arms as Lisa joined in on the hug, too.

"It's okay," Lisa whispered. "We're here, baby. You're safe. Tell us what's going on."

"I'm being bullied." You confessed and over those three words, your girlfriends had to do everything they could to stop themselves from falling apart. "They hate me."

"Who?" Jisoo asked.

"Everyone at my university."

"Why would they ever hate you?" Lisa asked with a shaky voice.

"I don't know." You cried. "They just do. They all hate me. They make me feel so bad about myself. They call me names and they beat me up."

"And how long has this been happening for?" Jisoo asked, holding her tears back.

"A few months but it's gotten worse. Today was the worst day so far."

"Don't worry, sweet girl. This isn't going to happen anymore." Lisa assured as she and Jisoo pulled away.

"Yeah, we're going to make sure it stops," Jisoo said as she clenched her jaw.

You knew she wasn't angry with you or Lisa whatsoever, not even in the slightest.

She was angry at everyone who has ever hurt you; mentally, emotionally, and physically.

"How?"

"We don't know yet." Lisa sighed. "But trust me, baby. We mean it. Starting today, this is going to end. No one is ever going to hurt you again, we won't let them."

You threw your arms around them both to hold onto them once again.

"I'm sorry for not telling you."

"Don't be," Jisoo said. "None of this is your fault. It'll be okay."

"We've got you now, darling. We won't ever let anything happen to you; not ever." Lisa promised as she kissed your head while she and Jisoo held you tight, refusing to let you go.