{ChaeLisa} - history (requested)

"Y/N, baby?" Rosie shouted from the living room.

"Yeah?" You asked as you and Lisa went through the cupboards and fridge to try and find some food to make for dinner.

"Can I use your phone? Mine just died and I need to look something up real quick!"

"Sure, babe, no problem!"

Rosie grabbed your phone off of the table in front of the sofa and put in your passcode, which just so happens to be set as an eight-digit pin being her birthday as well as Lisa's.

As soon as it unlocked, she opened google with the plan of searching for directions to the new spot in town.

She thought that instead of cooking, she could surprise you and Lisa with a delicious meal at this restaurant so many people are raving about.

However, your recent search history caught her attention.

And instead of searching for directions, she found herself bursting into giggles and rushing into the kitchen.

"I don't know what to make. Maybe we should order takeout or pizza instead." You sighed.

"I don't think that's such a bad idea," Lisa said and closed the cupboards before turning around as someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She thought she'd see you standing there but instead, she saw Rosé.

"What?" Lisa chuckled over seeing Rosie looking so giddy and excited as she placed your phone in Lisa's hand.

You only had three recent searches.

Hot pictures of Lisa.

Hot pictures of Rosé.

Hot pictures of Lisa and Rosé.

And as soon as Lisa saw what Rosie had seen, she, too, burst into laughter.

"What's so funny, my loves?" You asked from across the room.

"Oh, nothing, sweet girl," Lisa said as she shrugged her shoulders, holding back her laughter.

"We're just talking and joking around." Rosie innocently spoke.

"About?"

"Your recent search history."

You had just been getting ready to reach for a glass to get some water, only to freeze upon hearing the words leave Rosé's lips.

"My what?"

"You know what I'm talking about, baby. Don't try and act all innocent." Rosie said as a smirk tugged at her lips.

"Let's see it again, shall we?" Lisa asked before clearing her throat to read your recent searches aloud. "Hot pictures of Lisa. Hot pictures of Rosé. Hot pictures of Lisa and Rosé."

She and Rosie burst into loud, infectious laughter once again.

You hated to admit it but you enjoyed the sound, despite the laughter being because of you.

You quickly became flustered and attempted to try and come up with an excuse.

But despite racking your brain for one, you realized there was no excuse that you could make to get out of it.

"That's interesting, babe," Lisa said as she and Rosie began walking to you.

"You only have three searches. Have you recently cleared your history? Did you search for other things about us but thought we'd see it? Hm?" Rosé teased as she tickled your sides.

You lowered your head as your cheeks began to heat up but Lisa hooked her fingers under your chin and made you look back up at them.

"Maybe."

"Yeah?" Lisa asked, grinning from ear to ear as Rosie did the same.

"As cute as that is, we are your girlfriends. If you want hot pictures of us, why don't you take some pictures of us?" Rosie questioned with a smirk.

"I don't know." You mumbled. "You're both just so hot."

"We can tell that you think that." Lisa joked as she poked your cheeks.

"You're hot too, baby," Rosie said as she kissed your left cheek, Lisa kissing the right one.

Your cheeks were still heated up and you still felt flustered, which your girlfriends quickly realized.

"You're so cute!" Rosie chuckled. "Come here."

She pulled at your belt loops before she slipped her phone into your back pocket, smiling at you.

"So, did you save any of the pictures that you searched?" Lisa asked.

You went wide-eyed at her question and that made Lisa and Rosie stare at each other with a smirk.

That was a yes.

And they wanted to see which ones you saved.

"Y/N, baby, can I borrow your phone?" Lisa wondered as she pouted adorably.

"No!" You said before trying to rush out of the kitchen, only to be wrapped in their arms as they caught up to you.

You laughed and they quickly did the same.

And even though they'll certainly be teasing you as much as they can for a long while to come, it's only in good fun and out of pure love.