{Jensoo} - they catch you smoking (requested)

"Y/N has been gone for a few minutes now. Should we go look for her?' Jennie asked Jisoo as she sat up on the bed.

"Yeah, let's go see what our girl is up to," Jisoo replied and got out of bed with Jennie, both of them making their way downstairs as they called out for you.

But they couldn't find you anywhere inside the house.

They checked the living room, the kitchen, and even the downstairs bathroom.

And you were nowhere to be found in any of the rooms.

"Maybe she's outside," Jisoo said.

When you left their sides a few minutes ago, you didn't mention that you'd be going outside.

And they didn't understand why you'd want to considering it was getting late, which means it was cold and you were only in a short-sleeved shirt when you left.

But, to their surprise, when they opened the front door, there you were.

Sitting on the steps with your back facing them.

"Baby, what are you doing out here?" Jennie asked as she made her way outside while Jisoo grabbed your jacket from the closet. "It's cold. You're gonna get sick."

Jisoo came out and wrapped your jacket around your shoulders.

It wasn't until you turned to look at them with the cigarette in your mouth that they realized what was going on.

"Are you smoking?" Jisoo asked in shock.

You took the cigarette out of your mouth to exhale and your girls watched the smoke appear in the chill night air, followed by your breath.

"Yeah."

"When did this start?" Jennie asked as she took a seat beside you. "You've never smoked before."

"Just a few days ago."

"For what reason?" Jisoo asked as she laid her cheek on your shoulder.

She lifted her head as you exhaled once more, both of them watching as a long puff of smoke left your lips.

"Stress, mostly. But also my friends."

"Your friends?" Jennie asked with her brows furrowed. "Did they talk you into smoking?"

"No." You sighed. "They're just not really my friends anymore. Since I told them I'm dating you two, they just don't treat me the same. Some are using me and some are just completely ignoring me."

Jennie and Jisoo shared a sad look.

They were disappointed by the news but they weren't surprised at all to hear it.

"They've been my friends for so long and when I thought about my future, I always saw them there for every step. But now, I don't think any of them will be. I don't blame either of you for that. They chose to show their true colors to me. But it still hurts. And work and bills have been stressing me out. I felt overwhelmed and I didn't know what to do."

"So you turned to smoking instead of us?" Jennie asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"It's not something you should take personally. I just know you've both been under a lot of stress too. I didn't want to add to it."

"You could never," Jisoo said as she put her hand on your thigh.

"Not ever, Y/N," Jennie spoke.

"We love you lots. We don't want you to smoke. It's not good for you." Jisoo said.

"I know." You said before putting the cigarette out. "I know it's bad for me. I just didn't know what to do."

"We're here for you, baby," Jennie said as she squeezed you tight.

You put your head on Jisoo's shoulder before she laid hers on yours.

Relaxing into the warmth of your girlfriends' embraces, your emotions began to get the better of you and you sniffled quietly.

"Oh, honey, it's okay." Jennie soothed. "We're here for you."

"How about you put those cigarettes down," Jisoo paused as she took the pack out of your hand. "And focus on us. We'll go upstairs and cuddle and we can talk about all of the stresses and worries inside of your head."

"I like that idea." You said and shared a sweet kiss with your girls before standing up.

"We're here for you, honey. We'll listen to you talk for as long as you need to." Jennie promised with a soft smile on her face.

"We'll kick this bad habit to the curb in no time. You've got us, darling. Don't you ever forget that." Jisoo said as she wrapped her arm around you, leading you and Jennie inside.

You knew, from this point on, you probably wouldn't ever smoke again.

You've got the two most amazing girls in the world to turn to when you need them.

There's nothing else that you could ever need.