{Chaennie} - better now? (requested)

The sound of you grumbling under your breath awoke Jennie from her sleep.

She opened her eyes and covered them with a groan when she first awoke because the bedroom light being on wasn't expected.

But when she adjusted to that and you let out a few groans and curse words, she sat up in bed and spoke up, catching your attention.

"What are you doing?"

You jumped at the sound of her voice and looked over at her, stepping out of the closet.

Jennie got out of bed, kicking the blankets off of her feet without disturbing Rosé.

And her eyes went huge upon seeing that the bedroom was a mess.

The blanket you covered up with each night was on the floor, as were your pillows and things from the closet.

"What on earth did you do to make this mess?" Jennie asked.

And before you got the chance to say anything, Rosie woke up.

"What's going on?" She sleepily mumbled as she rubbed her eyes and sat up in bed. "What time is it?"

"Almost two in the morning," Jennie said, sighing as she realized how late it was. "As for the first question? I don't know. Ask our girl here who made a mess."

Rosé gasped when she saw the messy room.

"Why is the room such a mess? Why aren't you sleeping? What could you be doing at this hour?"

Question after question left both of your girlfriends lips.

You stared at the floor with a frown, feeling guilty for waking them.

"Sorry I woke you both up."

"Babe, just tell us what's going on," Jennie said as she put her hand on your shoulder.

"I can't find my stuffed bear."

Jennie and Rosie looked at each other with furrowed brows, chuckles leaving their lips.

"Don't laugh! I'm serious. I can't find it anywhere."

"Oh, baby, is it that big of a deal if you don't have it for the night?" Rosé asked as she stepped closer to you.

"Yeah." You said. "I haven't slept without it since you two got it for me. You gave it to me on our third date, remember?"

They remembered that but they had no idea that you were so attached to the bear.

They know you like sleeping with it each night, which they find adorable, but they didn't think misplacing it and being unable to find it at two am would lead to this.

"I can't find it anywhere! I need it!" You said as you pouted and then stomped your feet on the floor.

Your girls found that to be adorable and they couldn't help but smile over the cute moment.

"I know you two are tired so just go back to sleep. I'll find it in my own."

"No, we'll help you, darling." Rosie smiled.

"Where do you think it might be? Did you take it downstairs at all today? Maybe while we watched that movie and had takeout?" Jennie questioned.

"No!" You said, stomping your feet again. "I don't know where it is but I have to have it! I can't sleep without it."

Your girlfriends felt clueless and unsure of where to start searching.

But that's when something came into Jennie's mind.

"Oh! Be right back," She said before hurrying out of the room.

"We'll find it, darling. Don't worry." Rosie said as she pulled you into her arms, giving you a warm hug.

You laid your cheek on her shoulder and breathed out a heavy sigh, wondering where on earth your bear could be.

A moment or two later, Jennie returned to the bedroom with your bear in her hand.

"Look what I got," She proudly said and when you pulled away from Rosie, a squeal left your lips upon seeing your bear.

"Where was it?" You asked as you took it from her and held it against your chest.

"The dryer. I remembered I did a load of laundry and I threw your bear in it just to wash it and be nice. I thought you'd like it. I just completely forgot about it." She explained.

"Thank you for finding it!" You grinned and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, I deserve a kiss too." Rosé pouted.

"For what? You didn't find my bear." You teased as you walked over to her.

"Yeah but I love you and I tried to help. That earns me a kiss, don't you think?"

You knew she only wanted a kiss and she was simply attempting to make an excuse to get one from you.

You playfully rolled your eyes at her before kissing her cheek, making her smile from ear to ear.

"So? Better now? Is the tantrum over?" Jennie joked as she made her way over to you and Rosie.

"You were freaking out there. I've never seen you throw a tantrum like that. But it was adorable." Rosé said as she pinched your cheek.

"I have my favorite bear from my favorite girls. So, yes. Everything is better."

"Good. Let's get back to sleep then." Rosie said before turning the light off.

"You owe us both cuddles for all of that," Jennie spoke and after you laid between them and curled up close to them with your bear against your chest, you cuddled them both the best you could.

You all quickly fell back asleep, feeling much better now that you had your bear and your girls close.