{JenLisa} - singing you to sleep

You tried to drift off to sleep with the feeling of Lisa's fingers running through your hair and Jennie's brushing across your back.

You lay there with your eyes closed, desperate to fall asleep after spending the last couple of hours wide awake.

But, no matter how hard you try and no matter what you do, you continue to lay between your girlfriends wide awake.

"Baby, you need to sleep," Jennie spoke as she kissed your shoulder blade softly.

"I can't." You sighed as you rolled onto your back. "Maybe you two should just stay up here and I'll go downstairs."

"No need for that," Lisa said.

You sighed and closed your eyes again as Lisa kissed your neck softly.

"You'll fall asleep, darling. Don't worry too much. Just relax." Jennie said softly.

"I can't. I'm frustrated." You said.

"What if we sing you to sleep?" Lisa suggested.

"That might work." You spoke and tried to relax as they both scooted closer to you and held you a little tighter.

They both shared a look, already knowing what to sing to you.

It's your favorite song by them and they knew it was bound to help you fall asleep.

"Don't hold my hand, don't beg me back. If I'm so beautiful then why?" Jennie sang.

"The doors we slammed, the plates we smashed echo with the sound of madness. I can't remember why we try." Lisa sang as she caressed your cheek softly.

You smiled a little as you listened to their soft and beautiful voices, finding comfort and warmth in them.

You felt like the luckiest girl alive to be able to call them yours and experience moments like these with them.

They make you the happiest girl in the world.

"My heart only wants you the moment you say no. But tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world. You'll see like it doesn't matter. Tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world. You'll see like it never happened." They sang together and watched you drift off to sleep, one of their hands wrapped in each of yours.

"Think she's sleeping?" Jennie asked as she looked at Lisa.

Lisa caressed your cheek and softly spoke your name, only to get silence in response.

"Yeah. She's sleeping." Lisa said with a soft smile.

Jennie leaned in and softly kissed your cheek as you slept soundly between your girls with them curled up close to you and each other.

"Love you, darling," Jennie whispered to you.

"Sleep tight, baby. Have sweet dreams." Lisa said with a smile.

They then turned to each other and shared a quick kiss.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, babe." Jennie smiled before reaching over to turn off the light.

The room turned dark and they fell asleep just a few minutes later, all three of you lying as close as you could to each other as you sleep soundly and hold each other's hands.