{chaesoo} - when you pull Jennie and Lisa's photocards (requested)

"So, I brought something home with me today." Jisoo said as she entered the bedroom, where you and Rosie were sitting in bed talking about whatever came to mind.

"You did?" You asked, watching as she finished tying her hair up before she grabbed her bag. "What is it?"

She and Rosie saw the look of excitement in yours, causing their hearts to swell with love.

Jisoo reached into her bag and pulled out a copy of the girls' new album - the album.

Your excitement for this album is inexpressible.

You've seen the hard work all four of them have put into this and you've heard snippets of the songs, swooning over your girlfriends voices the most.

"It's the album!" You gasped as you quickly snatched it out of Jisoo's grip.

"It comes with two photocards." Rosie smirked.

"I'm sure you'll get ours, or at least one of us." Jisoo said, a hopeful look in her bright eyes.

"Well, let's see," You said as you tore the album open, peeking the plastic off before tossing it aside.

You opened it and quickly reached for the two photocards in the box.

They were face down, so you didn't see who it was at first.

Jisoo sat down beside you, one of her hands on your shoulder while Rosé placed one of her hands on your thigh.

"Okay, I've got..." You paused as you grabbed them both and turned them both over.

And your girlfriends were shocked by the result.

"What!?" Rosie gasped.

"Jennie and Lisa?" Jisoo mumbled before pulling them out of your hands.

"I thought she'd get at least one of our photocards!" Rosie said as she started to pout.

"That would've been cool but I'm not complaining." You said as you took the photocards back.

You, of course, we're just teasing your girlfriends.

You know they'll get jealous if you push it far enough.

"I like them. I'm happy I got Lisa and Jennie." You said as a big smile tugged at your lips while you looked at both of your girlfriends.

"You would've been happier if you got ours." Jisoo said.

"Hm, I don't know." You fibbed. "You know what? I think I'm going to hang these up. Right on the wall above the spot I sleep in between you each night."

Rosie clenched her jaw while Jisoo folded her arms over her chest, one of them playfully jealous while the other was unimpressed.

"Or maybe I'll put them under my pillow! What do you think I should do?"

You looked between them while they just looked at each other, knowing just what they had to do.

Rosie pulled the photocards out of your hands and tossed them across the room.

"What was that for?" You asked with a pout.

She then pulled the album off your lap, placing it on the bedside table.

And as you watched her do that, Jisoo took you by surprise and pushed you onto your back, causing you to fall onto the mattress.

She laid down right beside you, as close as she could get without hovering you, before she started to attack you with tickles and kisses.

"Jisoo!" You laughed.

And just a second later, Rosie joined in.

Your laughter got louder and the infectious sound caused your girls to giggle against your skin.

"You're ours, Y/N," Jisoo said.

"Only ours." Rosie grinned.

You were laughing so hard it made your stomach ache but you didn't mind.

You felt so happy and so loved as your sweet but jealous girlfriends peppered your face with kisses.

Kisses so soft and so sweet that your heart fluttered.

"We're the luckiest girls in the world to get to love you, baby girl." Jisoo said, pecking your lips a few times.

"So damn lucky." Rosie whispered in your ear.

"So, you'll get me another album so I can pull your photocards?" You asked with a hopeful expression.

"Are you kidding? We'll get you a thousand of them if it takes that many to pull our photocards. You'll get them, I promise." Rosé smiled as she kissed the corners of your lips.

"Good. Because those are the ones I wanted." You said and watched stars fill Jisoo's eyes. "Love you, my girls."

"We love you more." They spoke in unison, bright smiles pulling at their lips before they continued to attack you with kisses.