I

***

Sooyoung was heading towards the manga shop, which was ten minutes away from her house.

She was planning to buy the new manga that just dropped yesterday. She was really excited.

As she entered the shop, she went straight to the 'newly released' isle. She saw that there was only one copy left, so she hurried to put her hands on that manga.

As her fingers touched the cover of the book, she felt a hand on top of hers. She looked up, only to see the prettiest girl she had ever seen.

"Oh, sorry." The said girl took her hand off of Sooyoung's.

"No, no. You can have it. Here." Sooyoung said as she handed the manga to the girl.

"Really? Thank you!" She said as she grabbed the book and went to the check out with a wide smile.

Sooyoung froze. She had never seen such a cute smile before. She stood there, unbothered by the people bumping into her.

She grabbed a manga she wanted for a while and went to pay for it. She put the book on the table in front of the cashier and got out her money.

"Hi, Sooyoung-ah!" The cashier said as she picked the money.

"Hi, Vivi." The girl said, still blocked in her thoughts.

"Something on your mind?" She asked Sooyoung as she saw how distracted she was.

Sooyoung snapped back to reality, seeing the girl hand her the change.

"No, not really. Also, thanks." She said as she grabbed the book and the change.

"Are you sure?" Vivi asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Sooyoung replied coldly before she made her way to the exit.

Vivi was quite sad when she saw her crush act so cold and distant to her. She didn't like the feeling that was going through her body.

She knew something was off. She had to find out. She couldn't stand to see Sooyoung like that.

***

The whole way home, Sooyoung thought about that girl. Her pretty small face, her cute dark eyes, her bright smile. Everything about her was perfect.

As she entered her apartment, she took off her jacket and shoes. She went straight to the living room to start reading the manga she bought, so she could clear her mind.

The story was about a girl who found the love of her life in a café and tried everything to keep her crush happy and safe.

Sooyoung liked the manga so much, she almost forgot about the girl. Almost.

After she finished the whole book, she went to her computer and started it. She had some work to do, since she is an editor.

She read two different books, both about someone finding love in a certain place. It was so weird that everything she had read that day was about the same theme. But she didn't think much of it.

After seven solid hours of working, Sooyoung got hungry and tired. She ate some instant noodles and went straight to bed.

As soon as she closed her eyes, a picture of that girl popped in the darkness. She felt as if she was truly there. She could almost feel her cold hands. Almost.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Here's a book for the Chuuves shippers.😅
Hope you'll enjoy it!📖
Anyways, I love ya'all!!💖💗