V

***

As time passed, Sooyoung and Jiwoo got closer and closer to one another. They knew almost everything about each other.

Sooyoung was basically whipped for the younger. Though she knew that there was a possibility that she is straight, yet she still wanted to try.

So, she planned to ask the younger about her relationship. Sooyoung wasn't even sure if Jiwoo was single. She just hoped so.

***

It was a cold Tuesday morning. Sooyoung was walking towards the manga shop to check out the new books that have dropped.

As she entered the building, she saw a specific someone reading the description of a manga.

Sooyoung slyly went over to the girl and put her hands on her shoulders, startling the younger.

"Oh goodness! You scared me!" Jiwoo said a little annoyed, but a smile was still present on her face.

Sooyoung lightly laughed at the latter and took her hands off her shoulders. Even if she didn't want to.

"What are you reading?" She asked the younger.

"Oh, I found this really good manga. It's about two girls who fall in love with each other, but none of them have the guts to tell the other." Jiwoo explained.

Sooyoung didn't think much of it, though she did find it weird why she would always choose to read those kind of stories.

"You do read a lot of mangas about girls loving girls." Sooyoung pointed out.

"I mean... I can relate to them, so..." Jiwoo said with a shy smile.

Sooyoung was shocked. She got her answer without even asking. Perfect.

"You have a girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked the younger with a smirk.

"I wished." Jiwoo said with a pout.

Sooyoung was beyond happy. She might really have a chance with her. With her crush...

"What about you, unnie?" The younger asked.

"Oh, same as you." Sooyoung said with a tiny smile.

Jiwoo tried to hide her smile, but she failed. She was just way too happy to know that Sooyoung was just like her.

Sooyoung grabbed Jiwoo's arm and pulled her to another section. Jiwoo got a funny feeling in her tummy. She wasn't used to it though.

***

Vivi was staring at the two behind the counter. She couldn't believe that she was about to lose her crush.

She had to confess, and she had to do it fast. Maybe, just maybe, she still had a chance with Sooyoung.

She went straight to the two and tapped the older on the shoulder.

"Hey, Sooyoung. Can we talk for a second. In private." Vivi said as she looked at her crush.

"Uhm... Sure." Sooyoung said, without thinking much of it.

They went in the back, where some boxes filled with books were placed.

Vivi turned around to the older and sighed. She was about to do it.

"Ha Sooyoung. We have known each other for more than one year, and it has been the best year of my life. We've been so close to each other, and after a few months, I realized something." Vivi took a deep breath.

"I like you, Ha Sooyoung. I truly like you." Vivi finally confessed.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Okay, this is about to become... Quite interesting ngl.
Anyways, I love ya'all!!💗💖