IX

***

Jiwoo was shocked. She couldn't understand how such a simple sentence could make her heart jump out of her chest.

She took a deep breath and looked the older in the eyes.

"I will be your girlfriend, Ha Sooyoung." Jiwoo finally let out the words that made Sooyoung jump up and down with happiness.

Sooyoung hugged the latter tight and the younger accepted it happily.

Jiwoo gave Sooyoung a quick kiss on the lips and took the bouquet of lavender from the older's hands.

"They smell delightful!" She said and gave her girlfriend a smile.

Sooyoung was filled with excitement and happiness. Her crush loves her back. Her crush is now her girlfriend. Wow...

After a few seconds, Sooyoung snapped out of the trance, realizing that she had planned something else too.

"Let's go eat something. I know a good place." The older said as she grabbed the latter's arm.

They both went to this restaurant, where Sooyoung made a reservation. Jiwoo was amazed. The restaurant had such a calming aesthetic and the menu was filled with her favorite foods.

She decided to go for the Kimchi Stew, while Sooyoung chose the Bulgogi.

As they were chatting, a waitress finally came to their table.

"Hello, may I take your orde-" The girl interrupted herself when she saw the two customers.

Sooyoung looked at the waitress surprised. The two looked at each other in the eyes for a while.

"Vivi..." Sooyoung finally spoke up.

The said girl looked at the two hands intertwined in front of her. She looked down at her feet with anger.

"You're together, aren't you?" Vivi asked as she tried to control herself.

The question made the two girls look at each other. None had the guts to say anything.

"Whatever." Vivi said as she left in a hurry.

Jiwoo thought that it would be better if they left and Sooyoung agreed, so they left the restaurant.

They awkwardly walked towards Jiwoo's house. They did hold each other's hands, but it wasn't the same. It was awkward.

Sooyoung couldn't take the pressure anymore, so she finally let out a sigh, which caught Jiwoo's attention.

"I don't like this." Sooyoung said right after.

Jiwoo looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like feeling awkward around you. It's not right." The older said as she stopped once she reached her girlfriend's house.

"I know. I don't like the feeling either." Jiwoo confessed, but before she could say anything else, she felt a soft pair of lips crashing onto her's.

After the kiss was broken, Jiwoo let out a small laugh.

"I like your taste, Ha Sooyoung." She said with a tiny smirk.

Sooyoung was surprised by the younger's comment, but she didn't say anything.

"Let's go in. I'm hungry." Jiwoo said as she pulled the taller into the house.

Once they entered the kitchen, Jiwoo searched her fridge for some frozen shrimp.

Sooyoung wanted to help, so she put the rice into the rice cooker.

After the two finished their meals, Jiwoo proposed that they could watch a movie and Sooyoung accepted it happily.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Ahh!! I am so so so so sorry for not updating until today!!
Yesterday I was AGAIN busy. I am sorry my dear readers!!
But hey, here's part 9. Please. I hope you liked it.
Anyways, I love ya'all!! 🎀💓💓💓🎀