VI

***

"I love you, Ha Sooyoung. I truly love you."

Sooyoung was shocked. She couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Huh... Uh..." Sooyoung tried to say something, but she was simply too stunned to speak.

"Will you give me a chance? Will you let me prove that I can be a good girlfriend?" Vivi pleaded.

Silence...

"Vivi... I'm sorry..."

Silence...

"I love another woman. I can't be with you." Sooyoung said and bursted out of the back door.

She went straight to Jiwoo and pulled her out of the shop, leaving a hurt Vivi behind.

Vivi was crying her eyes out. Her pain was beyond words to explain.

***

"Unnie! Unnie! Stop!" Jiwoo shouted at the older.

"Why!?" Sooyoung asked irritated.

"You are hurting my wrist." Jiwoo said as she pulled back her wrist, rubbing it gently with a pout on her face.

Sooyoung let out a sigh. Distress could be seen on her face.

"I'm sorry." Sooyoung said as she grabbed the younger's wrist and started rubbing it gently.

"Also, I didn't even get my manga. Why did we leave so suddenly?" Jiwoo questioned her unnie.

Sooyoung looked at the ground. They were at the park they went last time to.

"It's Vivi... She has confessed that she likes me." Sooyoung said slightly uncomfortable.

"And you don't like her back. So now it's awkward." Jiwoo continued.

"You got it." Sooyoung said as she took a seat on a nearby bench.

"You see... There's this girl that I like. She's really cute, sweet. What can I say? She's an angel." Jiwoo felt a little ache in her chest when she heard Sooyoung's words.

"But I don't know if she likes me back." Sooyoung said, still looking at the ground.

Something felt off in Jiwoo's heart. But she didn't understand what at that time.

"Try confessing to her. Maybe she does like you and you don't know." The younger tried to encourage her friend.

"I'll try. Thanks." Sooyoung said as she gave Jiwoo a cute little smile.

***

It has been over two weeks since Vivi had confessed to Sooyoung. The tall girl hasn't entered the manga shop ever since then. It would have been awkward...

As Sooyoung was waiting in front of Jiwoo's house, she received a text from the respective girl.

cocochuu
Can you please come in. I need your help.

yvesning
On my way.

As she opened the front door, she was amazed by the beautiful decorations around the house, but she snapped out of the trance 'cause her only true love was waiting for her.

"Jiwoo! Where are you?" Sooyoung shouted.

"Unnie! I'm in the kitchen!" The girl responded.

Sooyoung opened every single door, in order to find the kitchen. Once she opened the right door, a bunch of confetti popped into her face.

"Happy birthday, Sooyoung-ah!" Jiwoo shouted happily.

"What- How-...?" Sooyoung was out of words. She couldn't believe that Jiwoo actually remembered her birthday.

"Thank you so much!" Sooyoung hugged the latter tightly.

The feeling of Sooyoung's body next to her's made Jiwoo get thousands of butterflies. She loved the feeling.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Let's gooooo! Here's part 6!!
Anyways, I love ya'all!! 💖💖💖💖💖