XI

***

"We must go. It has been half an hour since Yerim has left. We have to look for her." Yeojin said desperately.

"You're right. Let's go." Jiwoo agreed to her friend.

The three women headed to the public bathroom, but they were stopped by a crowd, which made the youngest sigh in anger.

"How do we get through all of these people?" Yeojin complained.

But before she could say another word, the crowd separated, revealing a certain girl who was sitting in the middle.

Yeojin could only see the girl's back, but she recognized the person in a second.

"Yerim-ah!" She shouted as she ran towards the girl.

The said girl turned around, only to reveal the pretty rose bouquet she had in her hands.

"Honey, what is this?" Yeojin asked, clearly confused by what was happening.

When she turned around, she saw that the crowd was actually made out of their families and friends.

Yeojin grew even more confused. Everyone was smiling at her and giving her thumbs up.

"Sweetheart, we have been together for almost 4 years now and I've been meaning to ask you this question for the past month." Yerim said, catching the attention of everyone around.

"Will you finally marry me?"

Yeojin's eyes grew wide. She looked shocked, happy and excited at the same time.

"My little Choerry... Yes, I will marry you!" Yeojin exclaimed with tears in her eyes as she jumped in for a hug, startling Yerim.

The taller hugged back, and everyone started clapping and whistling at the two.

***

"That was so cute!" Jiwoo said, as she and her girlfriend were watching the scene from afar.

"When will you propose to me?" Jiwoo looked at Sooyoung, which tried her best to avoid the younger's gaze.

Jiwoo punched Sooyoung's shoulder lightly, then she ran away from the older.

"Ah, you little!" Sooyoung said as she started to run after her girlfriend.

They ran around the park and played a few games. Sooyoung even won a stuffed polar bear for Jiwoo.

Jiwoo hugged the stuffed plushy, swearing she'll keep it until the day she dies.

As they were eating some cotton candy, Jiwoo's phone rang. When the younger girl pulled out her phone from her purse, she froze.

Sooyoung noticed the shorter's sudden change, tapping onto the girl's arm.

"Is everything okay?"

Jiwoo looked at her as if she saw a ghost, making Sooyoung raise an eyebrow.

"Let me see." Sooyoung said as she took the younger's phone from her loose grasp.

Sooyoung was stunned. On the phone's screen there was a message that said:

'Remember our promise, Kim Jiwoo.'

The sender was anonymous, which made Sooyoung a little suspicious.

"Do you know this person?" The taller asked as she looked at Jiwoo, who was still in shock.

"She... She is..." Jiwoo gathered up all the force she had left and responded to her girlfriend.

"She's my ex."

Sooyoung widened her eyes. She didn't expect that kind of answer. Her heart was pounding faster and faster. Aching from time to time.

"And what is your ex talking about? What promise did you make?"

💛💛💛

A/N:
Okay, 1/2 chapters done! See, I kept half of my promise!
Also, drama drama drama. We'll see how it'll continue, 'cause I don't know either.
Anyways, I love ya'all!! 💖💖