VII

***

The two girls celebrated the older's birthday, they danced together on music, they ate some delicious cake and lastly Jiwoo gave Sooyoung a present.

"For me? Wow, Jiwoo-ah you're so sweet!" Sooyoung said as she took the gift.

"C'mon, open it!" Jiwoo said impatiently.

As Sooyoung was ripping the pretty pink wrapping paper, she spotted the corner of a frame.

When the paper completely fell off the gift, Sooyoung's jaw dropped. It was a framed photo with her and Jiwoo.

"Oh, thank you so much Jiwoo! When did we make this?" Sooyoung asked, still fascinated by the gift.

"A few weeks ago. I can still remember how dizzy you were because you ate a little bit of a Ghost Pepper." Jiwoo laughed while remembering the last part.

"No wonder I look like a lobster in the photo." Sooyoung pointed out.

Both girls laughed at Sooyoung's statement. The older looked at her watch and a frown grew on her face.

"It's almost 10pm, it's getting late. I should leave." Sooyoung said, the frown never leaving her face.

"Oh, so soon? Can't you stay a little bit more?" Jiwoo asked, sadness could be seen on her face.

"I don't know... I live quite far from your place and you know how dangerous is to walk alone at night." Sooyoung said.

Then, an idea popped into Jiwoo's mind.

"Why don't you stay for the night? You know, just like how people used to do in high school." Jiwoo shared her idea.

"Actually, that might just work." Sooyoung said happily.

They both went into Jiwoo's bedroom, which was quite little.

"I'll sleep on the floor. I have a sleeping bag and-" Jiwoo tried to say, but got interrupted by Sooyoung.

"No, no, no, no! You can't sleep on the floor in your own house!" The older said.

"Well, letting your guest sleep on the floor isn't alright either!" Jiwoo said back.

"Then what do we do?" Sooyoung asked confused, scared of what Jiwoo would respond.

"Sleep in the same bed?" Jiwoo asked silently.

Both girls blushed hard. The thought of sleeping next to each other was just... Something else.

"Alright..." Sooyoung said slightly hesitant.

Jiwoo looked through her closet and she got out two sets of pajamas. One pastel pink and the other candy pink.

She handed Sooyoung the candy pink one and went straight to the door.

"I'll change in the bathroom." She said and left.

Sooyoung was too flustered to process what was happening. She just got some pajamas from her crush and she was about to sleep right next to her. Wow...

She put on the clothes, not even remembering how and got out her phone.

She scrolled through her feed, in order to get everything off her mind for a while.

As Jiwoo entered the room, Sooyoung eyes dropped on her.

"You look cute in pastel pink." Sooyoung said without realizing it. She covered her mouth with her hand and looked away.

"Thank you." Jiwoo said, surprised by the older.

"Well, let's get some sleep." Jiwoo said after a few seconds of silence.

They both went into the bed and turned their backs to the other.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Oh mah god!!! Look at me finishing part 7.
Hope you liked it!!!
Anyways, I love ya'all!!💖💘