IV

***

"I love you, Sooyoung. I love you."

Sooyoung opened her eyes, only to find herself dreaming about Jiwoo, again.

She sighed at the dream she had and brushed her hand through her shiny hair.

She went to the bathroom to wash her face and do the rest of her morning routine.

She had to edit one book urgently, so that's the first thing she did. She didn't even eat anything. She was very concentrated on her work.

***

After 5 whole hours of reading and correcting grammar mistakes, Sooyoung was finally done.

It was already 12 in the afternoon, so she decided to go to the manga shop.

She wanted to get a manga that Jiwoo recommended her. It's about two girls falling in love and having to leave the country to get married.

As she entered the shop, she saw Vivi arranging some books on the shelves.

"Hi, Vivs!" Sooyoung said sweetly.

Vivi looked surprised at first, but then turned her back to the girl and continued her job.

"Oh, so now you have time for me." Vivi said annoyed.

"Sorry! I know I've been quite distant lately, but I think that I have finally found love." Sooyoung said with a hand on her heart.

Vivi dropped everything in her hands and looked at the older.

"Who is it?" She asked agitated.

"Uh, well... It's Kim Jiwoo. You know, that cute girl with which I've been hanging around lately." Sooyoung explained.

"Oh... That's nice." Vivi said disappointed as she faked a smile.

***

After Sooyoung had bought the manga, she decided to go to a café to grab some coffee and a little snack, since she didn't have breakfast, nor lunch.

As she entered the little café she had found while walking around the city, her eyes widened at how beautiful the place was.

She chose a seat and looked through the menu. Everything looked fantastic.

"Hello, can I take your order?" A waitress, who's voice seemed oddly familiar to Sooyoung, came to her table.

Sooyoung looked up, only to find the cute girl she likes, sitting there with a pen and a little notebook in her hands.

"Oh my... Unnie, hello! " Jiwoo said excitedly.

"Hi!" Sooyoung said with a big bright smile on her face.

"How come you've never told me you work here." Sooyoung questioned the younger.

"Oh, none of us brought up the discussion about our workplace." Jiwoo explained.

"Ah, right!" Sooyoung said as she lightly slapped her own forehead.

"Anyway, my break is in five minutes. What can I get for you?" Jiwoo asked.

"An iced coffee and a cupcake." Sooyoung said.

"Coming right up." Jiwoo said as she noted down the order and left.

Sooyoung was charmed by Jiwoo's flawless smile. She was too cute to be true.

After a few minutes, Jiwoo came back with Sooyoung's order and sat down in front of the older.

They chatted a lot and joked about the new manga that has just dropped. Apparently, aliens falling in love in a dumpster isn't that catchy.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Lmao, I know the last part is weird, but fr I have no clue how I wrote this chapter.
So enjoy!✌
Anyways, I love ya'all!! 💗💖