III

***

For the past month, Jiwoo and Sooyoung have met at the manga shop every single day.

Sooyoung liked the feeling of the younger's company, and Jiwoo felt the same for the other.

They understand each other so well. They both like fruits covered in chocolate, taking long walks through the city and playing video games.

Vivi didn't like how close the two were, but she couldn't do anything. Her and Sooyoung weren't a thing yet, so she couldn't act like a jealous girlfriend.

It drove Vivi nuts, as she saw the two walking around the shop, linked arms and bright smiles on their faces.

She would have given anything to be in Jiwoo's place. Anything.

***

Sooyoung had asked Jiwoo to go with her and buy some clothes together. Jiwoo excitedly accepted.

Now, there was Jiwoo, in front of Sooyoung's apartment, waiting for the older to come out.

As she was about to reach for her phone to call the girl, Sooyoung makes her appearance out of the big building.

"Took you long enough." Jiwoo said playfully.

"Hey! It takes effort to look this good." Sooyoung said proudly.

"Yeah... Good..." Jiwoo said with a smile on her face, while rolling her eyes.

"You little!" Sooyoung chased the younger until they reached the mall.

Both girls were already out of breath. Everybody was looking at them weirdly, seeing how the two were struggling with breathing normally.

"Let's go there first!" Jiwoo said, pointing at a shop.

They had a lot of fun by trying on different pieces of clothing and by roasting the taste of some of the customers.

They eventually got hungry, so they went to a nearby restaurant to eat some delicious spaghetti.

"Omg... This place is awesome!" Jiwoo complimented the restaurant.

"I know, right?" Sooyoung agreed with a little smile.

After the girls finished their meal, they were mindlessly walking around a park close to that restaurant.

"This day was awesome! Though, I am a little sad since it has come to an end." Jiwoo said with a pout.

"Yeah, me too. But we'll do this again! So, don't worry!" Sooyoung tried to make the younger happier.

She gave the taller a small smile. She widened her eyes as she remembered something.

"Come, I know a place." Jiwoo said as she grabbed Sooyoung's wrist.

Sooyoung got butterflies in her tummy. She couldn't describe how wonderful it felt to hold Jiwoo's hand. Well, kind of. But still, she was happy.

They arrived at a little spot, which seemed to have been forgotten. It was filled with wild flowers and an old swing.

"This is where I usually go to get some things off my mind." Jiwoo confessed.

Sooyoung looked at the girl next to her. She seemed lost in her thoughts.

Eventually Jiwoo snapped back to reality and started walking slowly.

"Can you push me on the swing?" She asked the older with a sweet smile.

"S-sure." Sooyoung said, confused by her own self. Why did she even stutter for?

They hung out there until it was getting darker and darker outside.

"We should go. I'll take you home." Sooyoung suggested and grabbed her bags.

That day was perfect.

💛💛💛

A/N:
Here's the third part. Ya'all have no idea how cute the last scenery looked in my head. Fr I wish that I could share it with you.
Anyways, I love ya'all!!!!💖💖