03

My eyes are so puffy. As I always expect, Aiyanna was bothered by it again. She kept on asking who made me cry. It's your stupid father baby.

I didn't utter a word, I just smiled at her and hugged her tightly. You're too young for this anak, and I don't want you to grow up yet.

Tanisha prepared our meal. After eating I told her that I want to go to Kalayaan. I went upstairs to pack our things and to ask Aiyanna about it too.

"Baby, is it fine if sa Kalayaan muna tayo? Sa hometown ni mommyla mo." I asked my daughter who's reading books again.

"Yes mommy, anything for you." She replied.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Pack your books baby, aalis tayo later."

She nodded and got her backpack. She packed all her books and some of her toys which are puzzles and legos.

I opened our closet and started packing things. I stopped when I saw our couple shirts. Andito pa pala ito? I looked up to stop my tears, I shouldn't cry damn.

Itinabi ko ang damit at nagpatuloy sa pag iimpake. I grabbed my phone after finishing, I want to inform Kalisha, baka magtampo na naman.

When I opened my facebook account, a news article caught my attention. I clicked it out of curiosity, and I want to slap myself for doing that.

“ATTORNEY LATTIERE AND THE FAMOUS MODEL ATRIARAH ARE RUMORED DATING.”

Muntik ko ng mabitawan ang cellphone ko sa aking nakita. It was clearly Fourth and that girl, siya yung madalas kong nakikitang umaaligid kay fourth noon.

I calmed myself and messaged Kalisha. Pinaliguan ko muna si Aiyanna at pagkatapos ay ako naman.

I covered the drain of my sink and filled it with water. Inilubog ko ang mukha ko roon. I cried as much as I wanted without worrying about the noise I'll make.

After breaking down, I took a warm bath to ease my raging feelings. I wore a simple shirt and pants.

I roamed my eyes around our room. I will miss this place for sure. Where it all started, I will miss him for sure too.

I smiled bitterly as I remembered what I saw earlier. I was left hanging again. I guess the hide and seek of us will continue.

Things will get complicated if he knew about the existence of his daughter, he has someone. Ayokong makasakit ng ibang tao.

I don't want them to be in the same shoes I was 4 years ago. Masyadong masakit, nakakadurog. Para kang babasaging salamin na nabasag.

April 22nd, 1 day before our 3rd anniversary, when I discovered that I was carrying an angel inside my tummy.

I was scared but happy at the same time. If Fourth knows about this he will be happy. I will tell him about it on our anniversary.

I was smiling like a fool while walking in the street. I gently caressed my tummy, hello little angel.

I dialed his number, I waited for him to answer it but it's been ringing for a long time but he doesn't respond.

Baka busy lang, may bukas pa naman. Pumara ako ng taxi upang puntahan ito. Pagpasok ko sa sasakyan ay nakaramdam ako ng kakaiba.

The smell of it made me sleepy. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier, I tried to fight but I failed, I fell asleep because of the weird smell.

Nagising ako ng may maramdaman akong malamig na tubig sa aking katawan. Nakaramdam ako ng ngalay sa leeg, iginalaw ko ang aking kamay ngunit hindi ko magawa.