07

I woke up early in the morning. I stared at the sun, who's starting to rise. The birds are singing along with the rhythm of the cold breeze.

I yawned and hugged myself. It's freaking cold, hindi ko alam kung paano kinakaya ni Aiyanna na gumising ng sobrang agad.

I'm still sleepy, maaga akong natulog pero inaantok pa din ako, I really need to take a day off.

I decided to go downstairs to look for Aiyanna. I saw her together with her tito singing and dancing along with their voices. I chuckled while staring at the both of them.

Aldrix noticed me and stood up straight; acting like nothing happened. He served the food on the table and avoided my gaze.

Aiyanna ran to me and hugged my waist. "Morning mommy loves!" She sweetly greeted me, my baby is in a good mood huh.

"Morning baby, where did you get that word?" I asked her as we sat down. I combed her hair and waited for her response.

"Tito Drix!" She pointed to her tito, who's busy serving food and clapped her cute hands. I chuckled softly again, she's so hyper today.

"Aldrix." I called my friend who keeps on avoiding my gaze.

Tumayo ito ng maayos at nahihiyang tumingin sa akin. Agad naman akong natawa kaya lalo itong sumimangot.

"Ryu Aldrix." Pang aasar ko pa dito.

He pouted and rolled his eyes. Aiyanna and I both laughed. "Tito Drix is such a pikon, tapos po hindi siya magaling mag dance."

Aldrix frowned more. "Attorney hindi mo na ako love."

Aiyanna pouted too. "I only love my mommy, she's so pretty like me tito."

Aldrix rolled his eyes again. Umupo na ito kaya nama'y nagsimula na kaming kumain. Abala ako sa pagbabalat ng hipon para kay Aiyanna nang tawagin ako ni Drix.

"May schedule ka ngayon?" Tumingin ako dito at tumango, muli kong binalingan ang anak ko na kanina pa nakanganga hinihintay ang ulam niya.

Agad kaming tumawa ni Drix. "Sorry baby, go eat ka na ulit."

"Punta daw si Tan dito, samahan kita you want?" He said.

I shook my head. "Mabilis lang, meeting sa isang company na pinirmahan ko yung contract before, what's the name of it, S&F ayon."

He stopped chewing and looked at me. "S&F?" he asked again.

I nodded and handed shrimp to Aiyanna. He didn't respond and continued eating. I pouted, you're being weird again Ryu.

After eating, I took a warm bath. I wore my formal attire and walked downstairs. Aiyanna was sitting on Ryu’s lap, both of them were watching cartoons.

I cleared my throat. They both looked at me and stood up. I hugged my daughter, "work muna si mommy." I sweetly said.

"Ingat mommy loves!"

I kissed the top of her head and stood up. I gave my best friend a slight nod and walked away.

[ I blew things out of proportion, now you're blue. Put you in jail for something you didn't do. I pinned your hands behind your back, oh. Thought I had reason to attack, but no. ]

A small smile plastered on my face when the song afterglow played on my car's radio.

[ Fighting with a true love is boxing with no gloves. Chemistry 'til it blows up, 'til there's no us. Why'd I have to break what I love so much? It's on your face, and I'm to blame, I need to say ]