:; 2

; 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

"Well that was one hell of an experience.."

"What experience?" an unexpected voice protruted the tips of my ears, surprised by the scene, I haltered in my steps, jumping out of surprise.

"Sunoo?! What are you doing here?"

"I finished my work. Why do you look like you've just seen a ghost?"

"It's nothing. Doesn't matter. I'm hungry, bye."

I bolted towards the cafeteria, leaving Sunoo completely clueless.

After I ordered my typical lunch, which consisted of tteokbokki and strawberry milk, I wondered around the cafeteria, hoping to catch an empty sit.

I set my eyes on one of the tables at the far corner, so I fastened my pace towards it.

Until, to my unluck, when I went to sit down, the group of 'the popular' girls of the school sat down behind me.

And worse- one of them was Kang Haera. I hated her guts so bad. She's one of those typical girls that believes she's over the top and can win any boys' heart.

"Oh? Kim Mirae, I'm sorry, were you going to sit on this table? You can still sit with us" her irrational sarcastic tone was showing off while she spat through her teeth.

"No it's whatever, I'll sit somewhere else" dang it man, now where do I sit. The least thing I wanna do right now is look clueless in front of Kang Haera.

A few tables away from me, I caught a glimpse of Sunoo and his friends, so I quickly made my way towards their table.

; 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Is that Sunoo's friend I saw this morning? I asked myself, catching the glimpse of Kim Mirae talking with some of the girls from our year.

I assumed she'd sit down to their table, but instead she made her way towards our table, with quite an anxious look on her face.

The girl behind her at the table, it was Kang Haera, the worst girl in our school if I'm being serious. Did she have something against Mirae? I noticed she kept giving Mirae dirty glances when she left. Seriously, what was her problem.

; 𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I sat myself in the empty sit, which happened to be next to...ok I don't know who this dude was. But right in front of me sat Sunghoon, Sunoo next to him.

The boys sent confused glances towards me. Obviously it was unordinary for a random girl to just casually sit next to people she had no clue who they are.

"Oh, Mirae!" blunted Sunoo, seeing the face of his dear best friend.

"Kim Sunoo, who's this?"

"You guys don't mind if I sit here, right? Haha..." I awkwardly asked, sharing glances between the guys.

"Sure, no worries, I'm Heeseung" said one of the boys, who sat next to Sunoo.