:; 5

; 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱

Saturday came pretty quickly after that, so I made my mind up to go hang out in town for a while. It was mostly because I had to run an errand to the post office, but since it was such a nice day outside, I didn't want to waste it.

Making my way into the post office, I accidenly bumped into a person while opening the door.

"Sorry-" I bowed to the man in front me. He said nothing, and only bowed back.

I went to make my way to the counter, yet the man in front of me wouldn't budge.

"Excuse me..." I said awkwardly, squishing myself past him.

I collected the small parcel from the postmen and put it in my bag. It must have been the stationaries I ordered a few weeks ago.

On my way out, I noticed the same guy I bumped into standing next to the door. Weird, wouldn't he have left already?

I paid no mind to it, I figured he might have been waiting for someone. Even though him standing there gave a weird feeling in my gut.

I slowly wondered through the streets, ocassionally stopping at shops that caught my eye. I admired every single detail about the outside - from pigeons flying away from the pavement, to people's random chatters on the streets.

Currently I was browsing through a clothing shop.

"Ooh this dress is pretty" I murmured to myself, taking the dress and bringing to my body while checking myself in the mirror.

While I was in front of the mirror, something unusual caught the edge of my vision...

The same, exact guy, stood there, behind one of the rails of clothes, staring right at me.

I found it quite suspicious, so I thought of something.

I needed to test if he was actually following me, or if it was just the weirdest coincidence ever.

With thus said, I made my way out of the shop, looking for a different one, a more feminine one perhaps.

I entered a shop that sold femimine lingerie. Surely enough he had no business entering the shop, at the same time as me, unless he was stalking me.

My thought led to be false tho. As I passed through one of the mirrors inside the shop, I could still see him. Right there, looking at me.

The thought of it made me puke. Not literally tho. Was it my outfit? But I wasn't revealing that much..

I had no idea what I was supposed to do in this kind of situations. Going home right now, it wasn't the best idea. What if he followed me to my house? What if I couldn't even make it to my house?

Should I rather ask for help from anyone?

I rushed out of the store, but stopped soon after. I had to act normal, oblivious. If he realised I knew he was following me, god knows what he would tho.

I took my phone out to text Sunoo. I don't know why I went straight to him, or what exactly he would be able to do, but I still did.