:; 7

; 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳

"Mirae?"

"Mirae?"

"Mirae..."

My name felt like a waterfall lingering off of my eardrums. Half asleep as I was, I half opened my eyes.

Everything was blurry, and I could not make up anything that was in my vision, including the figure which stood in front of me.

"H-huh?" I let out a confused whimp, trying to wake myself up.

"Mirae?"

My view finally fixated in one place, and it made up Sunghoon.

Sunghoon?

What was Sunghoon doing here?

"Sunghoon? What are you doing in my room?"

"It's not your room"  I look around only to realise that in fact it wasn't my room. His voice made me snap my head back to look at him.

"Then, where am I?"

"Do you not remember anything?"

"Remember? Remember what? Last thing I remember was I fell asleep on some table"

Sunghoon let out a blunt sigh.

"Yeah, you did fall asleep, so I let you sleep at my house"

H-HIS HOUSE?

I slept at Sunghoon's house???

I was left with a blank yet surprised look on my face.

Sunghoon looked at me for a mere second, before getting up.

"I took care of your uniform. Change and let's go to school. Don't be late"

I was still in the morning thoughts and barely managed to comprehend what was happening, or what happened.

Rapidly getting changed out of the Sunghoon's comfy clothes that he let me borrow, I made my way down the stairs, where I caught a glimpse of him sitting mindlessly at the kitchen table.

"Come grab some breakfast" his monotone voice ringed through the walls of the kitchen.

I walked up the table and took a seat.

Wow. Maybe there is some glimpse of kindness in his name. I thought as I looked down at the breakfast he prepped for us: a cup of milk, toast with butter and ham and some fruits on the side.

"This looks appetising, thank you"

And his nonchalant self was back.

We were walking together to school and the walk couldn't be any more silent. It was early in the morning and I don't know why I was working my brain to think of something to talk about. It was clear enough none of us had the energy to move our mouths so early.