:; 6

; 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲

It was Monday, and lessons finished already. Because of the free time I had, I decided to hang out with the boys at the music club.

I made my way to the classroom. Opening the door, I was met by 7 pairs of eyes.

"Oh, Mirae! We were about to leave actually" said Sunoo, waving at me.

"Oh..should I leave then?" I pointed at the door.

"No no no!" denied Sunoo

"We were on our way to Sunghoon's house actually. Do you wanna join us?" asked Heeseung

"I don't know..as long as I don't burden you guys"

The boys wondered their eyes towards Sunghoon, awaiting for an answer.

"Feel free to come" he said. Getting up from his chair, he swung his bag on his shoulder, and made his way towards the door.

The boys gleamed in happiness at Sunghoon's remark. Given the fact that Sunghoon was the type of guy to have a cold and sore temperament, inviting someone to his house besides his friends was something you wouldn't expect him to do.

Sunoo swung his arm around my shoulders, and we all made our way out of the classroom.

The walk to Sunghoon's house seemed to pass quickly, and now we were all scattered around in Sunghoon's living room.

Who would have thought I would step foot in this house for a second time?

"Anything fun up for suggestions?" asked Jay, while he threw a piece of popcorn in air, catching it perfectly in his mouth.

"How about hide & seek?" suggested Sunoo, raising his arm straight in the air.

"Sunoo we're not 5-" deadpanned Ni-ki.

"You're literally the youngest here, you can't say that" Sunoo backfired at him.

After a round of contemplating about Sunoo's idea, we all came to an agreement.

The hide & seek game is set.

"Alright, we'll play, only if you're the seeker" I told Sunoo.

"Why me???" he weeped. Unsatisfied with the unwilling nomination he received from us.

"Because you came up with the idea?"

"Ugh..fine, whatever" Sunoo stood up, rolling his eyes.

"Alright! You go count in the hallway, while we'll hide" said Jungwon, being the first to get up from his seat and make a move.

Sunoo started counting, everyone ran to hide, yet only I remained deadpanned in my place, not moving an inch.

Not knowing my way in this house may be a problem. They're all at an advantage here, except for me. After all, I've only been in the kitchen and living room, and that only covered like a small percentage of Sunghoon's enormous house.

Sunoo kept on counting, so I ran where ever my legs guided me to: to the hallway I saw.

"Here I come!!" shouted Sunoo.

Crap. I ran out of time.

I could hear Sunoo coming my way, so I entered the first room I caught sight of.

"Shit bro..where am I supposed to hide.." I murmured under my breath, scanning the room I just entered in an agitated manner.

I fixed my eyes on the built in closet. Might be a typical hiding spot, but I had no other choice.