What Ya Doin?

-----W/ Jay and Jaz-----
Jaz: Y tf they have us in here *tries to get out of the chair and gets pulled back down by the rope her wrists are tied to*
Jay: *started laughing hard*
Jaz: Wtf is wrong wit you, dis shidd ainee funni, I'm serious
Jay: *yells* YO CALVIN, COME GET YA GIRL OUTTA DESE DAMN ROPES
----The guard (Calvin) unties her and leaves w/ the door open----
Jaz: WTF JAY, UNTIE ME
Jay: No can do ma *starts to leave then walks back towards Jaz*
Jaz: Wtf are you doi(gco)
Jay: *unties Brina* Happy now *boutta leave but decodes to close the door n locks it*
Jaz: Uhh, Jayyy, watya doin
Jay: *turns back around and walks back toward Jaz* Ya know I always had a thing for chicks like you Jazzy
Jaz: Wat...*lol* Girl stop playin now cmon *walks ahead of Jay*
Jay: *grabs Jaz by the waist and pulls her close asf to her* I ainee, n you know you once had a thing for me. So cmon Jazzy, lemme grant your every wish*kisses her neck*
----No One's P.O.V----
Jay kisses Jaz on the neck and Jaz moans. They start tongue wrestling, then Jaz takes Jay shirt off. Jay does the same to Jaz and they lay down on the floor. Jay takes of her shorts.Jaz pulls down her panties n rubs Jay clit. Jay Moans. Jay gets on top of Jaz and lifts up Jaz skirt n pulls down her panties. Jay then puts her two fingers in Jaz clit, and thrusts in and out as Jaz moans loud. Jaz tilts her head back and moans even louder as Jay goes faster. Jaz takes off both of their bras. Jay lays her head on Jaz chest and sucks on Jaz nipple and uses her other hand to rub her other nipple. Jaz moans even louder, then flips Jay over and gets on top of her. Jaz pulls down Jays panties and puts two fingers in Jay clit. Jay moans, Jaz adds another finger. Jay moans louder and Jaz goes faster and faster. Then Jaz pulls her fingers out. She puts her tongue in Jay clit. Jay moans and pushes her head further and further in her cooch. Jaz plants little kisses inside Jay. Jay tilts her head back and moans louder while she arches her back. Jaz flicks her tongue inside Jay cooch. Jay tilted her head back and moans Jaz name as Jay cums in Jaz mouth.They switch positions and then Jay slowly licks Jaz cooch. Then gives Jaz cooch a sloppy wet kiss. Jaz moans as Jay's tongue explores Jaz couch. Jaz cums in Jay mouth and they both climax and lay on their backs panting. Calvin claps his hands and say "That was the best porno I've ever watched" then leaves them to get dressed.
....TBC, UHH I ainee got ny words to say so...I'm out y'all peace