All Tied Up

No One P.O.V
They went in the warehouse carefully. They tip toed the entire time. Shay heard noises so she tip toed ran ahead of Roc and Ray. She seen a bodyguard coming and panicked. Ray seen her panicking and looking scared so he ran to her. He looked at where she had her eyes glued and it was a bodyguard. Ray shot the bodyguard in the head and he fell with a light thud. Another guard came towards Roc and he shot him. They walked to a door and heard T voice. Roc bust the door open to find a crying half naked T with a fully naked man hovered over her. Roc shot the man in the side then the head. Shay ran over to her. Shay helped get T dressed and they all left looking for Brina and KJ. They found Brina, who was tied to a bed and was naked, w/ some girl on top of her, kissing her neck and playing with her breasts. A man was eating her out. T grabbed the gun out of the trembling hands of Shay and shot the girl, while Ray shot the man. They untied Brina, and seen she was passed out. Shay got a ice pack out of her backpack and put it on Brina stomach. Brina awakened like 5 minutes later. She got dressed and they all left. Looking for KJ, they saw Jessica coming their way. They all hid. Brina and T under a table, Ray and Roc in a closest and Shay just stood in the corner in plain sight.

Ray P.O.V
WHAT THE HELL IS BABYGIRL DOIN?!

T P.O.V
WHY THE HELL IS SHAY STANDING IN THE DAMN CORNER?!

Brina P.O.V
IF THIS GIRL DONT GET HER ASS OUT DAT DAMN CORNER!

Roc P.O.V
I hope our plan works..

Shay P.O.V
Roc better be right. What's going in with me? When all if a sudden I'm afraid to shot someone whose hurting my sisters? When did I start trembling when holding a gun? "..Remember your a MCGRIFF, dnt let these hoes take yo gangster" is all I heard, repeating in my head. Ughh, why does that voice have to sound exactly like Quent's. Why can't him and Jacob be here to protect me! Why can't Adri and Milla be here to help me figure out what I should do! I NEED THEM! I MISS THEM! *sigh deeply* But, they taught me how to be independent..
"Ignore the haters
Now is the time to make the right choices
Don't depend on anyone
Everyone has been through rough patches
People will talk about you all day long
Evolve
Notice the real and fake people
Don't regret anything
Except your mistakes
Noble
Create
Effort."
Is the true meaning I was taught by both of my brothers. Then all of ny confidence came back at once, I felt rejuvenated, and powerful. Then I seen Loose Pussy when I peeked around the wall I was leaning against and got sick instantly.
:::::W/ "Loose Pussy"::::::
Jess: So what do you wanna do
Prod: TELL ME WHERE THE HELL MY GIRL AT
Jess: Im right here baby *kisses his lips*
Prod: *turns his head and wipes his lips on his shoulder*
Jess: Aww babe don't be like dat
Prod: STFU N TELL ME WHERE TF MY GIRL AT
Jess: I keep trying to tell you I'm right here
Prod: GIRL, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE TF MY GIRL AT, WHEN I GET LOOSE YOU GON BE IN DA DAMN HOSPITAL OR THE GRAVE ALONG WITH THE REST OF THESE NIGGAS. NOW TELL ME WHERE TF SHE AT!
Jess: Oooh dat sound good daddi. You gon make me dat numb. *sits on his lap*
Prod: *elbows her off his lap* I'm done
Jess: Bout Time*gets up* Ok boo *starts walking out the room then turns around* BTW dat hoe dead, I killed her last night
Prod: WHAT*tear falls*
Jess: Mhm, Best day of my life *ctfu*
Prod: *crying*
Jess: *looks at him, smirks, n leaves*

No One P.O.V
Jess jus laughed to herself as she thought about how she was gonna kill Shay fr. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she walked directly past Shay, who was an inch away from her. Jess went to tell Jason and Justin she was leaving to get her nails and toes done. She left. Justin went to the room Prince was in. Jason went in the one where KJ was.

....TBC.