Battlefield

The door where the clique at is busted open and in comes Jason and Justin. T and Brina pick up Shay and places her into a chair and care for her in another room that's connected to the basement. They lock themselves in the room with Shay and tries waking her up. But she won't get up..at all. T checks Shay pulse and Brina lays her head on Shay chest. They both find out she is alive and breathing, but her heart beat is irregular... Then Shay awakens...

Shay: *grunts* My head hurts like hell and my side *pushes down on the bandage* Ugh, I feel like..*faints*
Brina: *face palms herself*
T: *smh* Bri gimmie the meds, alcohol n bandage's
Brina:*hands her all of that, she takes the bloody bandage off of Shay and throws it away*
T: *Rubs Shay wound with alcohol*
Shay: *screams slightly* Mmm dat hurts
T: Almost done *puts the medicine and bandage on Shay* All done
Shay: *groans dat hurted like he-*gco*

Jaz comes through the room and slaps Brina in the face. Brina take off her shoes then starts punching Jaz. Jay runs up behind T and hits her in the head wit a paperback book (). T grabs a vase and smashed it on the ground. T picks up some glass and cuts Jay cheek. Jessica runs in the room and pushes Shay on the ground and starts kicking and stratching Shay...