I Need Time

------W/ the rest of the clique-------
KJ: Shay your gonna go
Shay: Idk bout dis.. last time*tear falls*
Ray: Its gonna be Ok
Roc: Yea.. If you don't wanna go we won't force you
KJ: Yea..Ik its gonna be a lot, so jus(gco)
Shay: Jus stop
KJ: stop what
Shay: Dat..your lil pity
Kj: Wym, I'm jus(gco)
Shay: TBH *exaggerated the 'Tbh'* I really don't give a damn about what you gotta say Call me a bitch, or call me rude, but, I really don't wanna hear your damn voice, or anything about you right now. *pauses* if your not dead or near death, idc, I jus need you to leave me the hell alone. Because your lil pity shidd n dat petty ass shit you did was stupid asf, pointless, selfish, and conniving.
KJ: I'm sorry, what else can I say for you to forgive me
Brina: How bout you jus stop whining like a lil bitch and show sum damn actions. And don't get it mistaken, I forgive you, I do, but just because I forgive you, that sure as hell doesn't mean I'm gonna forget what you did. What you did was low down, dirty, and foul. The only thing I'm debating on right now is if I should give you another chance, because you've already put MW through so much throughout my life that I *tears slowly run down*...
T: *head in hands*
Shay: What...wait, what did you do
Brina: *cries*
T: *Caress Brina*
Roc: Umm...guys *whispers* Who is that at the window
E/B: *look at the window quickly then look back*
Brina: *glares at KJ* ITS HIS DAMN THOT *whisper yells*
Shay: *looks at the ground* And...Jason
Ray: I believe we need to leave right now, because I think they just sent someone up here
::::::No One P.O.V::::::
E/B hears footsteps and grabs all of their weapons and extra clothes and food and leave. Then KJ gets a text from Jason..'Bring my girl little bitch'. Then there's another 'I can't believe you actually feel for that damn trick. Now that my girl practically hates you, you can't defend her like you used to. Aww, too bad. N watch ya girl Brina, uz she might be my next lover. N hurry the hell up. The address is 234 Hilton Monroe.' They drove to the warehouse and snuck in and as they look through the window of one of the rooms, they are in a shock for their lives...they seen..
....TBC, yup I gave y'all a cliffy, LOL. Sorrii but ya that's how the story how's n so forth...peace our