Am I Paranoid?!!!

{{{ Recap }}}
Ray: *leans back and sees a shadow coming closer to them* Damnit
T: Damn Brina, yo loud ass*lookin up at her*
Ray: Get up y'all, somebody coming
KJ: Look who tf it is
**Then BAM...**
{{{ Recap Over }}}
No One P.O.V
*BAM* Jason came out the warehouse and pistol whipped KJ in the back of his head. Brina cussed Jason out in Spanish, then bent down, grabbed KJ head and caressed it on her chest. T punched Jason dead in the mouth. He punched her in the mouth and the gut and pressed her pressure point as she passed out. Roc, now furious, tackled Jason to the ground and was punching him left and right, left and right, left and right, until Jason was k.o. He turned around to only see Ray tending to the now passed out Shay. KJ, Brina, and T are gone. Roc was looking furious, confused, worried, sad, and nervous all at once. Ray and Roc picked up Shay and went to the nearest corner store. They got a bottles of ice cold water and put it on Shay chest and neck. Shay pounced up quick and slapped Ray and Punched Roc. They both held they face stretching their jaws. As Shay vision cleared she realized what she did and apologized multiple times after they said their Ok and she gud. Then she started crying after she realized E.B else was gone. Roc caressed her and rubbed her back. Ray explained the plan they were gonna do.

Ray: Alright Everyone got the plan
Roc & Shay: Yea
Ray: Good, now come on *they jogged back to the car they drove (which was at the warehouse)*
Roc: Shay Ik Dis is gonna be painful but *exhales* I need you to remember what you, your brothers and the girls did the last time you were in this situation
There was a long silent moment then..
Shay: Ok *she explained as she struggled with keeping her tears from falling*
Roc: JUSTIN KILLED MY SISTER
Shay: what?
Roc: Baby girl, every detail you described fit Justin perfectly. He always hated my sister because she wouldn't let him go out wit Camilla((Prince sis, if ya forgot))
Shay: Nooo. no no no no no
Roc: Yes baby girl
Shay: *crying hard* He killed *cried even harder* He K-killed Ja-Ja-Jacob too
Roc: *tears fall* I'm sorry
Shay: *punches the seat in the truck*
Ray: *caresses Shay* Its Ok baby girl
Roc: *wipes tears* Cmon, we boutta get this mfker
Ray: *throws them guns and back up bullets*
They all put on Bulletproof vests. Shay grabs a couple Ace Bandages and meds and put them in a backpack. They prayed for Prod, KJ, Ray, Roc, Brina, T, and Shay. Then the weirdest thing happened..

Shay P.O.V
As I was loading my backpack with guns and blades and stuff I heard sum. It sounded jus like my brother Quentin. It was like "Lil Bit" I turned around and Ray and Roc were looking at me like I was crazy. Then is heard it again "Lil Bit" Am I going crazy or sumthin, like fr. "Lil Bit, watch yo back. They trynna kill KJ and Ray and now they wanna kill Roc to. Hurry up, Jason bodyguard boutta rape T. And Justin boutta rape Brina. Y'all need to come in here quick. That's all I can say for now. I gotta go back. Talk to you soon..oh remember, you are a MCGRIFF, dnt let these hoes take away yo gangster" Then, my paranoid ass seen figures in the back yard that pushed another figure back in the warehouse. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! AM I GOING CRAZY?! AM I PARANOID?! "Ready Baby girl" I jumped, then seen it was Roc.
Me: *sigh* Yea, let's get it over with
....TBC, Sorry for the long update. More to come, PEACE✌