At the Hotel(In their Thoughts)

KJ's P.O.V
 Damn, the chicks here are hot AF....but when I tried to holla at them they were actin stank. Im not diggin a girl who act like theyall that. Im lookin for a girl whose smart, funny, cute, athletic, adventurous, etc.,....kinda...well a girl like Shay.--Hold up, do I like Shay... no no no that's my lil sis(not fr), my best friend, I don't want that to change. (thinkin bout Shay) [smilin and smirkin] SNAP OUT OF IT! Okay Imma act like I didn't just think bout her like dat...(exhale) lemme just go back to life.(Thinkin bout Shay again) SNAP OUT OF IT!!! I need to find my Mrs.Right QUICK!  .................END OF P.O.V....................
Shay's P.O.V
KJ didn't say anything to me since that 'almost missin our flight' incident. Now its been 2 hours and he hasn't said one word to me. We normally talk every couple of minutes. I wonder if he's still pissed at me, I don't want him to be mad at me I just found out he was my cousin like, a couple of weeks ago and we need to catch up on each others life to see what's goin on. Maybe I should just talk to him(lay on my bed for bout 10 min then go to KJ's bed).                                                                                                         .................END OF P.O.V....................