I'm...

No One P.O.V
KJ and Prince were discharged and given pain killers. Ray, Roc, and Prod have been silent the entire time. Prince, KJ, T, N Brina are becoming suspicious of what they know, until KJ can't keep the suspicion in any longer...

KJ: Ok, so can someone tell me what's going on already
Prince: What
KJ: Ray, Roc n Prod have been quiet ever since me n you were discharged
Prince: Oh...Yea man what's going on
KJ: Ray can you please tell me why y'all quiet
Ray: *exhales*
Roc: *slouches in the couch*
Prod: *head in hands*
Brina: Prod what's up
Prod: Bri irdk how to put this...
T: Cmon *turns to Roc* Wassup baby
Roc: *swallows hard* Its-its about..
Ray: *speed talks* baby girl had lost a lot of blood, and she was cut right below her ribcage which hit a nerve and an organ....
Roc: She fell into a coma....temporarily. And last night was a miracle, because the doctors said she could've died on their operating table. That was like a week or two back, so we don't know, idk she out of the coma or not....

Everyone was silent then Prince spoke..

Prince: Get up (he said grabbing his jacket and keys)
T: *mouth still open while tears fall*
Brina: *wiping her eyes continuously as tears steady fall* What
Prince: GET UP, EVERYBODY NOW

Everyone jumped up and got into his and KJ cars. KJ and Prince pulled out the driveway, with Prince in front of KJ. After 20 minutes they were at the hospital. Prince hoped out the car and ran to the front desk asking to visit Shay room (Room 322). He got a visitors sticker/pass and waited for the others to get theirs. They all decide to get Shay some presents. They went in the store and all brought her something. Prod&Brina- bouquet of flowers (purple ones), Prince- A get well card, T-Gummie worms, Roc- Get well balloon, KJ&Ray- big stuffed purple bear. They all walk to the door and put on a smile. Brina tapped the door twice with her knuckles and entered, followed by the rest.