Chapter 11: Visitation

**Third person POV**

Tommy spent the entire day yesterday learning about flying and what works and what doesn't. He eventually starting getting the hang of it and managed to get through almost the whole course. He couldn't complete everything because he needs to gain strength. Phil showed him a place near their home that he could practice before they went back.

Today, Phil wanted to answer some of Ranboo's questions. Ranboo's memory has only been getting worse and Phil knows it really affects him. Phil couldn't answer his son's questions though, so he was going to take him to someone who could. Someone who knew more about endermen than any other human.

"Are you ready to go?" Phil asked Ranboo. Ranboo simply nodded. He's become nervous and shy in the past couple of years because of his memory loss. He's embarrassed by it. "Okay great." Phil kissed his wife on the forehead. "We'll be back in a few days. You're sure you'll be okay here?"

Kristen smiled at him, "I'll be fine. Go. Help our baby." He gave her one last kiss and they were on their way.

When the pair reached the nether portal, Phil stopped. "Ranboo. The Nether is dangerous. Extremely, extremely dangerous. Especially when we reach our destination. It is a very dangerous pathway filled with things that want to kill you. If something goes wrong, no matter what it is. You teleport. Do you understand?"

Ranboo gulped. "I understand.... But what about you?"

"Don't worry about me. If something goes wrong you get yourself to safety." Ranboo's eyes held fear in them. Phil noticed this. "We should be okay. But it's important that you know what to do if something goes wrong."

Ranboo nodded. "Okay. If something goes wrong I'll teleport away..."

"Good." Phil says letting out a sigh of relief. He gives his son a hug. "Okay let's go.

The trip through the nether went relatively well. They came across one magma cube on a bridge which they were able to easily get through because he jumped off. They managed to sneak past the traps that were near the entrance to the prison portal and make it to the prison entrance without any issues.

"Before we enter. Know that the man who runs this prison is a monster and a psychopath, but we have to follow protocol so that he doesn't kick us out or arrest us." Ranboo nods. Phil nods back and turns towards the prison.

He pushes the button on the wall. Shortly after he pushes the button a voice comes over the speakers. "State your name."

"Philza Minecraft." Phil gestures for Ranboo to speak.

"And Ranboo Minecraft." Ranboo says as loudly as he can muster.

"Go through the portal, wait 30 seconds and re-enter the portal." The warden said over the speakers. The pair did as they were told. Sam waited at the podium in the centre of the room for them. "Welcome back Philza and who might this be?" He looked at Ranboo.

"This is my son." Philza said coldly. "We're here to see Dream."

"Unfortunately you came at a bad time he has a visitor right now." Sam said in a cold, monotone voice.

Pistons open a door in the wall and a man walks through wiping a red liquid off of his hands. "I'm done for the day Sam. He's not talking. He keeps on saying-" the man stops when he sees Philza and Ranboo. "Oh, hello. I was unaware that people were stopping by today." The man nods at Philza. "Philza."

Phil glares at him and speaks in a cold tone, "Quackity."

The silence was heavy between them. "Anywayss. I should be going. Feel free to visit him, don't worry, he's conscious." Phil clenches his fist at Quackity's words but he doesn't respond.

"Looks like you can go visit him after all. Put your stuff in a locker and follow me." They go through all of the processes and inspections of the prison.

They walked on the platform across the lake of lava. Phil prayed that he wasn't in a bad condition. Phil knows that Quackity is evil and that his only desire is to see people suffer, especially people who don't benefit him. Phil isn't usually a violent person, but he knew that both Sam and Quackity deserved worse than death.

When they reached the other side, Dream was, like usual, covered in blood, but this time he looked like he was on the verge of death. Come on... The wall just needs to come down... Shortly after the pistons bring the blocks down, Phil runs to his friend's side. "Dream! Come on. Stay awake." He's conscious, but barely.

"Dad what's happening? Is he okay?" Ranboo asks, concerned for the man. Phil rips cloth off of his cloak. And dips it in the water. He wipes the blood off of dreams face and abdomen. He squeezes the blood out of the cloth, dips it back in the water and continues to wipe the blood away to figure out where it's coming from. There is multiple cuts on him but the one on his head is the most concerning. Phil puts pressure on Dream's head wound and Dream weakly reaches up to hold the cloth down himself.

Phil continues to look over his injuries. He's not looking great, but he'll live. "He's fine, Ranboo. He's just not doing well right now. I told you. These aren't nice people..."