3 °•Firts time?•°

⚠️there is going to be smut and Top Steve.⚠️

•°No one Pov.°•

It was morning, and of course nothing Eddie could do..other than annoy his crush.

Steve Harrington, his little, big, crush.
He fell in love with him when he saved his ass from bleeding out for that bat, he even said his goodbyes to Henderson, well, that day he just fainted from blood loss and Steve saved him in time.

It's been 3 months since that happened and him and Steve got pretty close, maybe too close?..

Well, no need to think of that because Eddie wanted to look good for Steve, who was at work.

He put on nice black jeans and on top Steve's hoodie, that yellow hoodie that Steve once threw at him while jumping in a lake.

He still had that, and often wore it to sleep.

He was going to walk to Family Video, it was a 20 min. walk, but anything for Steve, right?

He finally got there but once he entered he saw a blondie flirting with Steve, Steve glanced at him with a 'help me' look.

He immediately got between Steve and that girl "Excuse me..but I need to talk to Steve, Right.now." he said scaring the girl off.

Steve thanked him with a small "thanks" but Eddie wanted more..he wanted those lips on his, those hands on his neck and that ches- Eddie's thoughts were cut off my Steve snapping fingers in front of him.

"I said thanks!" Steve repeated himself.

"Steve, if you want to actually thank me can you come to my car for a while?" He nervously asked him, hoping he would say yes.

"Sure! Robin, you can cover up for me for a while right???" Steve said in a girly voice.

"Yeah yeah go now" Robin spotted at him while him and Eddie walked out.

Eddie's car was parked in the back, a hid place.

They both endeared the back seats and sat.

"Soo...what did you wanted to talk about???" Steve said breaking the tension.

Eddie took courage, he cupped Steve face and kissed him, Steve kissed back and bit Eddie lower lip, Eddie let out a moan of shock and Steve entered his mouth, now they were tonguing passionately.

Eddie moaned more in the kiss while Steve leg created friction between Eddie's legs causing him to moan more.

At this point Steve began to undress both him and Eddie and throwing the clothes in the driver and passenger seat.

They were soon naked and one of Steve hands were playing with Eddie's nipples and the other was fingering the boy.

Eddie moaned Steve name repetitively as Steve continued thrusting his fingers in Eddie.

"Darling..suck.." Steve pulled Eddie on top of him and almost sat up as he waited for Eddie to suck.

Eddie eyes were filled with lust as he begin to suck Steve's dick, Steve grabbed  Eddie's hair and stopped him.

"If you're gonna do this, do it while watching me." Steve said seductively. Eddie begin to jerk off while sucking Steve.

Eddie's moans were a song in Steve's ears.

"Mh-mhh!!" Eddie begin to moans louder as he came and Steve came too in his mouth.

Steve smiled and sat up, he grabbed Eddie and made him sit on his lap.

"Are you ready for me to enter?" Those were the climax for Eddie.

"O-oh fuck me Steve..i fucking love you."

"I live you too sweetie.."