14. •°fake dating°•

⚠️Thank you Cat_ravenclaw for this wonderful idea.

This story contains:

-steve has a big, fat, enormous, gigant, stupid crush on Eddie.

-Steve Psrents⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

-plot twist about someone

-homophobia

-Eddie is overprotective of Steve inner child (check out my head canons to understand.)

-Steddie friendship (at first)

-fluff

-teasing

Good luck!
⚠️

"Steve really?" Robin was speechless from what she just heard.
"Yeah? What's wrong with it?" Steve was just confused, why being a good kid was that bad? He didn't really understand.
"You NEVER had your rebellious phase?"

"No! Why would I?"
He put his lips in a thin line with wide eyes, his friend just stayed there with her jaw open.
"You should totally do it, if not now when?" He thought about it for a bit, it could be a revenge for how he was treated in the past, it how they never were there, it could be the perfect thing to do.

"How?"

Robin creeped a smile before listing in her mind a few things that Steve parents hated.
She finally had her ideas clear, there was one thing that they didn't want their son to be.

"You're Bi right?" He nodded and then realized, "I won't say I'm Bi, it won't be that rebellious." She shook her head and spoke up.
"Nono, bring a boyfriend over, that would drive them mad." They chuckled a bit but again, how? Steve was single asf.

They began to think how to get a boyfriend in less then a day, then and idea popped to Robin again, today she really got herself on.
"Why didn't I thinking about this before!" She mentally punched herself, Steve had his hopes up, he looked at her intensely before she opened her mouth but instead of her words the bell ringed.

The door opened and Eddie walked in, he had a Black Sabbath shirt with a jacket and the vest on, some ripped black jeans and those stupid handcuffs he always kept with him.
Steve stared at him, Robin could swore she saw hearted pupils in his eyes.
They both know Steve had that massive crush on Eddie.

"Well fancy meeting you here!" He let out a small laugh before putting two movies on the counter.
"O-oh you want to return this two?" Steve tried to keep his cool but when Eddie was there he just couldn't.
Eddie looked slightly up just to make eye contact with Steve and nodded.

Soon Eddie was out the store and Steve having a Bi panic on the floor.
"I think to piss your parents you should fake date Eddie." Steve gave her a death glare shaking his head signaling no.
Robin tried her best to make him say yes or even the minimal movement from him that was an approval, even a mistake.

"Fine! Today I will ask him!" Robin grinned and mouthed a "you'll see" before closing the store and biking home leaving Steve alone.
After he got in the car he had two decisions: go to Eddie's or forget about it and just go home.

He began to drive, Lick it up by KISS in the background and soon he found himself in the trailed park.
His hands were sweaty, his breaths quickened, Steve got out the car and took courage, now or never.

Knock
Knock
Kco-

The door swung open, Eddie was shirtless with short, Steve's eyes began to wonder his abs, his chest full of tattoos, his arms, his neck and his face.
"Like whatcha see Harrington?" Eddie grinned while Steve was blabbing out some excuses.