15 •°The discover.°•

⚠️THIS WILL BE A LOOONG ONE.

Steve already knows he is Bi, he likes Eddie, And Eddie likes him back,

What if Steve was one of the Hawkins lab kid? What if he escaped before anyone? Here a backstory:

"Huff...did...I escape?" He murmured while he his behind a tree, he escaped the lab and now he was lost in the forest.
A poor 12 years old boy who was experimented.
A certain man walked up to him, he try to escape but the man grabbed the boy's arm.

"Hey, I mean no harm.." the little boy nodded and finally took a look at the man, he looked like he was in his mid 30s.
"What do you want..?" The boy's voice was shaky and the man's grip loosened.
"I want to save you, I know you're from the Hawkins lab, I'm an old guard that worked there." He smiled softly as he completely let go of the kid.

The boy tilted his head and asked a few questions, he discovered the man's name and surname, he had a wife but unfortunately he was unable to have kids, he was infertile.
"I'm sorry for you...but, where can I live?" The younger boy asked again.
Mr.Harrington thought about it for a while before offering something that would change the boy's life.

"Do...you want me to adopt you?" The kid put his hand on his chin before questioning, "what's adopt..?" The man carefully explained and the little kid eyes lit up, he nodded violently his head before hugging tightly.

.
.
.

That kid was adopted by the Harringtons, a rich and respected family, the little kid got his name apparently his birth name was Steve.
He had to get used by not be called 07, but he didn't mind at all, he hid his powers all his life for good, when he regonized 11 he almost cried but had to contain himself, he had similar powers as hers.

Time passed, but could he really keep it a secret when he could literally help more then he has ever done? Why keeping covering his tattoo with foundation and concealer every single morning?

This is located a few weeks after they defeated Vecna.

-Fluff
-slight angst.
-Steve has mind powers

Good luck!⚠️

"Heh...who thought you could fly?" Steve said chuckling while messing with the Wheeler's stuff, it was an action figure of a chicken, and he thought it would be fun to make it float.

The door of the basement swung open, Steve immediately stopped using his powers and looked at the children who violently stomped in, he stood up to let them sit.
"So what's wrong?" Steve asked the four kids who didn't even dare to look up.

Finally El stared right in Steve's eyes, he noticed that all her anger vanished as she tilted her head, "Steve, you're needing from your nose" this caught the other three boys attention, they all looked up only to see Steve getting too worried, he wiped off the blood and cursed under his breath.

"It's nothing" he reassured before asking the same questions s before, " what's wrong? Why were you all angry?" They shoved it off for now and began to explain the dumbest reason ever, "We all were in the kitchen and Eddie ate my Eggo waffles!" El said while putting her hands on her knees "-yeah! And Lucas ate my sandwich" Dustin put his lips on a thin line "I really just followed them reassuring them that they could eat something else but they shouted at me" will murmured. Mike stayed silent, Steve guessed it was Will who confused him.

"Hey, it's alright, what about we all go up and ask for an apology?" They all nodded and leaved the basement leaving Steve all alone again.
He glanced at the chicken who fell on the floor before leaving the room too.